Thread: Getting Kicked before Completing all Tasks

New Bloke/Chick

Getting Kicked before Completing all Tasks

I am sure this has been covered, but I just cannot figure out how to querie on these forums, so I apologize.
    If I am in a hood, and get kicked after completing 8 of 9 tasks, is there any way to recover?

If a player is kicked from their NH prior to the derby ending, they cannot collect any prizes.
    Level 150
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗

Millennial Club
    I believe they can collect their prizes when they join another hood?
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

SC says "If you leave your Neighborhood before the Derby is over, you won't be able to claim any prizes." I suppose that applies to those who got kicked out before the Derby is over.

I believe I read somewhere that you can collect your prizes once you join another neighborhood, but that applies only for those who left the neighborhood AFTER the derby is over, during the cool down/pause day.

Well when I was kicked from my previous NH before derby had finished, I didn’t get ANY prizes, but the NH still got the same amount of derby points.

whether you leave or get kicked out of a hood, you must be in the hood upon completion of the derby to get prizes

points earned in the hood, stay in the hood
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 33 BK 25
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

So getting back to the previous question, do all your set tasks and then you won’t get kicked!

New Bloke/Chick
    [QUOTE=Irishwolfhoundlover43;11898566]So getting back to the previous question, do all your set tasks and then you won’t get kicked![/QUOTE

Not necessarily true, if neighborhood has outside chat and they don't like your opinion, they can kick you. Didn't happen thank goodness, but was worried!

[QUOTE=jo38002;11900506]
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishwolfhoundlover43 View Post
    So getting back to the previous question, do all your set tasks and then you won’t get kicked![/QUOTE

Not necessarily true, if neighborhood has outside chat and they don't like your opinion, they can kick you. Didn't happen thank goodness, but was worried!
    If that’s the case I would say you were better off out of the hood. If you played within the hood rules and did your share of the tasks then it’s totally unfair to kick you before the end.

We have had people who don’t fit in with the team but we always let them collect their prizes.
    Clover ’Girls' 20+ adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 75+ please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart #2GPVQCVC