Thread: Supercell ID not working

Supercell ID not working

Hey! I recently tried twice to register my account at Supercell ID, both times I got an email saying someone tried to use my email to register to supercell ID, no verification code or whatsoever to it attached.
    supercell.png
    Can someone please help me out on how to get my hands on a verification code? Sadly enough the screenshot is in Dutch, but it says:
    Someone tried to register with this emailadress, but there is no Supercell ID connected to it. You can use this emailadres to create a new Supercell ID or to register with another emailadress.

EDIT: When I try to connect my Supercell ID trough Clash of Clans I get a message with "there has an verifiction code been sent to your emailaress. Use the code to continue". While I never had that code in my inbox.
    Last edited by Mariekjepiekje; 6 Days Ago at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariekjepiekje View Post
    Hey! I recently tried twice to register my account at Supercell ID, both times I got an email saying someone tried to use my email to register to supercell ID, no verification code or whatsoever to it attached.
    supercell.png
    Can someone please help me out on how to get my hands on a verification code? Sadly enough the screenshot is in Dutch, but it says:
    Someone tried to register with this emailadress, but there is no Supercell ID connected to it. You can use this emailadres to create a new Supercell ID or to register with another emailadress.

EDIT: When I try to connect my Supercell ID trough Clash of Clans I get a message with "there has an verifiction code been sent to your emailaress. Use the code to continue". While I never had that code in my inbox.
    first you have to regsiter your village to supercell id before logging in with supercell id.

part one:

part two:

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    first you have to regsiter your village to supercell id before logging in with supercell id.

part one:

part two:
    Might wanna read the thread first before farming posts.

Might wanna read the thread first before farming posts.
    i have looked at the picture and thats why i send you the tutorial videos. the email tells that someone tryed to login with this email, but it is not registered for supercell id. regarding to this mail i would say you tryed to login instead of registering your email.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 6 Days Ago at 08:13 PM.

If you read the post fully, you can see I tried to register trough the game itself already, but that it sends me to my emailadress and my emailadress says something completely different.

If you read the post fully, you can see I tried to register trough the game itself already, but that it sends me to my emailadress and my emailadress says something completely different.
    you maybe accidently clicked on "login" instead of "register now" or something went wrong during the process. try again and check all your folders.

that mail you got is the normal mail if you try to "login" with an email which is not registered for supercell id.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 6 Days Ago at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    you maybe accidently clicked on "login" instead of "register now" or something went wrong during the process. try again and check all your folders.

that mail you got is the normal mail if you try to "login" with an email which is not registered for supercell id.
    Supercell 2.png
    That's the screen I get once I pressed on the red button bellow Supercell ID in game. Left top says register, mid top says verify, right top says confirm. Mid section says last stap (space for 6 digit code). A verification code has been sent to your emailadress (....) enter the code to continue.
    Last edited by Mariekjepiekje; 6 Days Ago at 08:46 PM.

Supercell 2.png
    That's the screen I get once I pressed on the red button bellow Supercell ID in game. Left top says register, mid top says verify, right top says confirm. Mid section says last stap (space for 6 digit code). A verification code has been sent to your emailadress (....) enter the code to continue.
    After another try it finally worked. But thanks anyway

Supercell 2.png
    its like i said to you. you clicked on "login" instead of "register now". look at your image and my images. but glad you got it worked now.

this pic is for login.
    via Imgflip Meme Generator

this pic is for register now.
    via Imgflip Meme Generator
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 6 Days Ago at 08:55 PM.