Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Request: SM donation+ Sharing is Caring

I had th exact same idea... just lazy to post it.

Sharing is caring is too hard to achieve and counting SM to the achievement would certainly help, as much as reward people who donate those
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    Sorry OP,

If an achievement would be added for Siege Machine donations, or usage (?), it would stand alone, in same way as SIC stood alone to FIN when it was added.

Explanation:
    You are asking really that the donation of SM become rewarded more than currently (only counts for 1 point in current clan donation count, and 1 experience point). If counted in an achievement, then it should be its own, not merged into SIC or FIN. There is no rationale to correlate SM to spells or troops.

Another question : should SM level 1 (train in 20m, cost 100k) count as 'much' as level 3 (train in 30m, cost 150k)?
    Hi,

I donít think SM usage should count, since it doesnít work this way for troops nor for spells. Siege donations should count for an achievement but I think itís unecessary to create yet another achievement just for that, since ďsharing is caringĒ is already very hard to complete. Anyway, creating a new achievement would be better than no achievement for SM...

itís a shame a donated SM counts as 1XP & donation, but itís better than nothing. If that counts as 1 for sharing is caring, that would be fine for me.

SM of any level should count the same, in the same way that a donated lv1 golem would count exactly as much as a max golem which is way more expensive. And 2 giants count the same as 1 baby drag, even the later taking more time to train than the 2 giants...
    Last edited by RagnarFurias; 4 Days Ago at 10:15 PM.
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.

Idk why anyone would even think about having siege donations counted towards friend in need or sharing is caring as it in neither a troop nor a spell. Supercell always adds new achievements after every major update and I'm sure they'll add a separate one for siege machines in the upcoming update along with one for destroying giga tesla.

It's not all that hard to accomplish, it just depends on your play style like most of the rest of the achievements. My nearly 5 year old main account is only halfway done with unbreakable due to playing mostly in high leagues but that anecdotal evidence does not point to unbreakable being "too hard." to contrast, the mini that feeds my main and donates to others as well has nearly 6800 spell space donated. It is far from impossible.

This game is about the journey, not the destination. Much like how base progression takes forever and therefore makes the game replayable for a long time, making the achievements take significant effort keeps it interesting.
    the truth shall set you free.
    58/60/24
    July 2018 - 6059 trophies, #2077 global!
    100% F2Per

Quote Originally Posted by abidace View Post
    Idk why anyone would even think about having siege donations counted towards friend in need or sharing is caring as it in neither a troop nor a spell. Supercell always adds new achievements after every major update and I'm sure they'll add a separate one for siege machines in the upcoming update along with one for destroying giga tesla.
    Hi

Destroying Giga Tesla equals to Humiliation Achievement, in which u have to destroy no. Of TH so it is already in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by PROFIT View Post
    This game is about the journey, not the destination.
    Added to signature.

Quote Originally Posted by PROFIT View Post
    It's not all that hard to accomplish, it just depends on your play style like most of the rest of the achievements. My nearly 5 year old main account is only halfway done with unbreakable due to playing mostly in high leagues but that anecdotal evidence does not point to unbreakable being "too hard." to contrast, the mini that feeds my main and donates to others as well has nearly 6800 spell space donated. It is far from impossible.

This game is about the journey, not the destination. Much like how base progression takes forever and therefore makes the game replayable for a long time, making the achievements take significant effort keeps it interesting.
    Totally agree, my main has completed FIN more than 20x over and also SIC, and UB.

To Ragnar, SM are the only items one can donate that take longer to train with higher levels. I’d large;y prefer a new achievement, than ‘diluting’ the value of an existing one, like was done with the Treasury achievement, originally only counting war rewards, then adding daily bonuses removed its worth in my view.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteIshaan View Post
    But I would rather want to see a Another fresh Achievement based on donating Siege Machines.
    Same here, and I honestly think we'll get one some time in the future.