Thread: Looking for small hood where I can focus on achievements

Centennial Club

Looking for small hood where I can focus on achievements

Iím an active, adult, English-speaking player who plays for game achievements. Iíve been in some wonderful hoods in my four years of playing Hay Day, but I get overwhelmed when there are more than a dozen or so other players (in the range of 8 to 10 is my ideal). Iíve been on my own for a while - but a hood is really necessary for some achievements, so here I am.

My playing style/preferences:

• I play the Derby, especially Bingo, but I may need to opt out from time to time and am fine with others doing likewise (of course!).
    • I spend diamonds and complete 10 Derby tasks. I donít expect everyone else to do extra tasks.
    • In a one player hood, I usually compete all tasks on the first day of the Derby. With neighbors, this might take a little longer, which is one of the reasons I prefer a smaller hood.
    • Even though I give it my all, Derby gold - or even top 3 - isnít necessary. I just donít want to slip down a league.
    • All my tasks are 320/400 - possible exception made in order to complete multiple lines in Bingo Derby. Iíd rather have Bingo than points, so long as we donít slip down a league.
    • i donít care about leaderboards for boat or derby.
    • I like to keep my RSS full for neighbors and friends.
    • I play the town, and am done expanding/upgrading for the moment, so TEM goes to the RSS.
    • Iím done expanding farm/fishing area, so LEM goes to the RSS.
    • Iím fairly self-sufficient and rarely ask for help other than watering.
    • I am very helpful (within reason): I donít fill crates that ask for dairy, sugar, or fish - not for me or anyone else.
    • I am friendly, can be chatty, but life is busy so Iím not consistently chatty.
    • Iím pretty good at communicating, but I donít use Facebook. I do use in-game chat/notice board, the Line app, and am willing to use Discord (havenít used it before).

Iím in the USA, eastern time zone.

PM me with your info. or with any questions.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post!
    Farm level: 137 | Town level: 37 | Achievements: 136/144 Game Farm: Janis on the Farmette
    Non-raiders, please PM me if you'd like to be farming friends.
    I get allergic smelling hay.

Hi! I’m a member of Dairy Delights, where we focus on achievements as well. We are all working towards our Generous Neighbor achievement currently. We also understand that you don’t want to donate sugar mill products to boats. That’s actually one of our rules because dairy and sugar mill products are used to produce too many items, so we encourage hoodmates not to list them as help crates. However, we do currently have 21 members. If that is too many, I totally understand. Here is our ad below:

Dairy Delights!

Derby
    We would like all 9 tasks completed at 310+ points. Extra task is not required because we know diamonds can be precious. However, we understand that life comes first and you’re more than welcome to opt out if you think you’ll be too busy!

Trading
    Our hood consists of several avid traders, which, I myself, have traded with many of them and often, and they have always been quick, smooth, successful trades. Say you want to expand your silo, but have extra nails, but low on screws? Whip up a quick post in the trades section of our discord and there may be someone interested in swapping items.

Communication
    We use discord, which is either a website or a free mobile app. It is super easy to download and use. We have different channels in the discord, such as general chat, derby discussion, marketplace, and trading.

The Donation Birdhouse
    We are currently using the request feature for only crops, so that we can all work on getting our generous neighbor achievement.

Weekly Giveaways
    Using our discord, we do a giveaway every week run by one of the hood owners. To enter, it is as simple as clicking one button and it is randomized, therefore everyone has an equal chance. The prize is usually 5 of a predetermined expansion material, but it can vary.

Level requirement: 40
    Logo: Beige cow against a yellow flower
    Tag: PPL9JGLP
    Neighborhood Discord link: https://discord.gg/7TM7rRF

Please let me know if you have any questions!!
    The Pink Paradiso
    Level: 88 Barn: 3,500 Silo: 1,300
    The Hay Day Discord: https://discord.gg/wcE8MV4

Just sent you a pm, Wella. 😊

Centennial Club
    Hi, Michellejanet!

Thanks for your response. I noticed your ad, ad your NH is one I’ve looked at and actually considered. Size may be an issue. Waiting for high value derby tasks gets kinda frustrating in larger hoods. Of course, it depends on how many are active in the derby.
    Farm level: 137 | Town level: 37 | Achievements: 136/144 Game Farm: Janis on the Farmette

Hi, sent you a personal message.

Hi Willa! Our hood, Starlight Farms, tag #9RCVUU2GQ, is a very small hood of 2, so far, and we are hoping to increase our population. We are working on meeting our achievements donating only crops, no dairy. We are active, friendly, helpful, courteous, no drama, chatty at times, casual derby players. 320-400, 10th when necessary to stay in the championship league. Opting out is a must if knowing you can’t complete all of your tasks or for other reasons. Winning isn’t our main goal but to get as many horseshoes as possible. We both have been in larger and stressful hoods before, so our hood is the opposite. Promotion to elder upon joining is possible.

Please check us out or pm me if you have any questions. Thank you and good luck...

Centennial Club
    Amarillo by mornin come join us #990jqv9p

We are a balanced , friendly neighborhood. We play derby a little diffrent. Every other week we play just for horseshoes which is a little laid back. Other derby we play regular derbies which is for the prizes of top 3. We understand the need to opt-out when you need to.New member need to be level 25 to join. We also work and make changes as a group. We ask two things from you..

1. Be courteous and say “ thank you” when you buy from others shop or when someone helps with boats, waters ect...
    say “your welcome” we understand that is not always conductive when doing truck tasks ect but once your done we appreciate it.
    2. We also use Kik it’s a free app and it does not send you unsolicited messages. We use this to communicate with one another and bettter help each other.

Come by and meet us and say “Hello” see if our group is what your looking for♥

Thank you!! Hope to see y’all there

Centennial Club
    Thank you all for your responses - such great neighborhood representation! By happy coincidence I was contacted by a NH where I already have in-game friends who I’m excited to finally “meet.” ��♥�� wishing you all the best!

Hi there. Sounds like you might be a good fit for our hood. We are the HD Addicts Army. We currently have 133 gold cups. Just wrapped up a perfect blossom derby. We strive for 3 lines bingo first and Gold second. We are friendly, helpful, and self sufficient bunch. Most have babies to feed main farms. We are well represented across the globe. We have chatters and silencers. We have some fast out the gate and some will take until Saturday or Sunday to complete all 10 tasks. Play as you wish. We only have 1 rule, opt in then complete 10 tasks. We facilitate trades within the hood and on trading sites, so trade those items you don’t need for items you do need. Leader will also distributes tools for derby participants as extra bonuses to help all expand and grow quickly. Want to check us out, pm your tag and I’ll invite you. We have a couple of spots left and it just might be your forever home!