Thread: Lobster pool

Trainee

Lobster pool

Does anyone have any tips for the lobster pool? I just got to lvl 44 and wonder what I will do and if it's worth upgrading it immediately?

Quote Originally Posted by MgShedinja View Post
    Does anyone have any tips for the lobster pool? I just got to lvl 44 and wonder what I will do and if it's worth upgrading it immediately?
    Start making traps for the lobster pool while you decide. The pool can hold a maximum of 6 lobsters and you will want to upgrade the pool to hold all six.

lobsters are not something I would give away. There are many products that use lobsters and demand for them will grow with your farm.
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 40 BK 30
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Trainee
    Thanks, I also some research on the prices and saw there are a lot of upcoming machines at once. Well gotta slow down the leveling a bit more.

Leader Emily

Lobster pool upgrades. The upgrades for the lobster pool are just so you can increase the amount of lobsters you can put in the pool. The more lobsters you can add the more you have to use in your farm products like lobster salad, lobster stew, lobster grilled and so on.