Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need a good war clan for my 3 accounts TH8/9/10

Trainee
    Hey there...
    We are a level 10 international clan and looking for a few new members right now! Preferred are Th 5's up to Th 9's.
    We do war twice a week, mostly 15 to 20 man wars.
    Our clan games are always finished! Full rewards!!
    We can donate siege machines!
    Our rules are simple:
    - NO RUSHED bases
    - use both attacks in war
    - stay active, request and donate
    - just enjoy the game

You're welcome to join us!
    Just send a request saying "FROM FORUMS"

hope to see you soon
    Cheers 😎

Clan tag: #QQ2RLJGR

Hey Abdul,
    You may find AARRKK to your liking. Come check us out. We are an international clan, including people from US, UK (including me), and various other parts.

We take war very seriously. A lot of us have been together for years. Come on by and see what we are like.

Niroj

join here: .#U09YQOO say you are from the forums. we are very active max clan games and war if you want too.

Warriors are OP

Come check us out

Welcome to join our clan, Iím sure youíll be the perfect fit.... And if you donít decide to join, bookmark us for future references... You wonít regret it.

Prism is a LEVEL 12 clan, mostly USA/UK, mixed gender and most importantly ADULT ONLY. We are a competitive bunch and winning is important, but we enjoy the game rather than take it too seriously.

We are usually maxed out with players, so Iím regularly cleaning out inactive accounts and recruiting only the best players so the clan stays alive. We are a chatty bunch and some of us use third party apps (which arenít mandatory). Donations are never left hanging and we always friendly challenge for practise, afterall thereís always room for improvement.

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games usually within 48 hours, weíd require you to do your best to help towards this.

We war constantly but you can opt in/out as and when you can/cannot war. No war pressure, no angry messages over bad attacks (after all it is just a game) - just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

Rules? We are looking for English speaking, loyal and fairly active players who donate troops, pull their weight in clan games (if they want to receive the rewards) and use both attacks in war.

If we sound like the right clan for you, just mention ĎLea in forumsí upon joining, or add me as a friend and she will invite you if you fit the criteria.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    Clan tag #8YC8PP88