Thread: Account Locked disscussion !!

Exclamation Account Locked disscussion !!

hi
    my name is Ahmed , Arabic YouTuber in COC with almost 200k
    i want to discuss about very unfair process in recover lost villages
    now when anyone speak with support about his lost village , even he lie
    the support take action and close the account and you have a message with Locked Account
    and this take a long time from support to answer you ( 2 days right now and support didn't answer yet ) and i don't know when this process will end
    is this fair for any player ?
    is this process is good ? or there are something else to do ?

Discussions of bans is prohibited in the forum.

You no what you did wrong.

Donít do it again.

Yes I read the thread.
    Last edited by ChiefGingerAsp; 6 Days Ago at 02:56 PM.

There needs to be some process in place for acting after they have been alerted to a possible account security breach, and this is it. The process is basically shutting everyone out of the account until the rightful account holder can prove they are that to SC’s satisfaction. I can’t imagine they would go locking people out of their own accounts lightly, as it could be maliciously exploited in war or pushing or just plain trolling, so there must be something beyond a random accusation by someone that prompts them to act. So if they locked you out it’s because in their eyes there is reason to ask the proper account holder to identify themselves via a rigorous process (or be banned for phishing).
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefGingerAsp View Post

Donít do it again.
    did you even read ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomville View Post
    There needs to be some process in place for acting after they have been alerted to a possible account security breach, and this is it. The process is basically shutting everyone out of the account until the rightful account holder can prove they are that to SC’s satisfaction. I can’t imagine they would go locking people out of their own accounts lightly, as it could be maliciously exploited in war or pushing or just plain trolling, so there must be something beyond a random accusation by someone that prompts them to act. So if they locked you out it’s because in their eyes there is reason to ask the proper account holder to identify themselves via a rigorous process (or be banned for phishing).
    i agree with this all
    as you said , if this happen in war (and actually this happen in war) this is a reward for the claimer
    also there are something else , how in the world account locked and still got some attacks on it ?

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefGingerAsp View Post

Don’t do it again.
    He isnt talking about ban. Rather he is saying some random person claiming your account as theirs can get your account locked out for days. And that is possible through Social Engineering (knowing details about the clasher's clash history and probably even device). Means a fake claim can make a lockdown.
    Youtube Channel: Leninion

Discord Server for Clan (Formal way to apply to our clan)

This process isn't of any use but I'm sure Supercell will only proceed if the "claimer" has answered 50% of Supercell's questions correctly. The only thing you can do is to wait for their reply.

Good Luck