Thread: Best troops to farm when queen is upgrading??

Fresh Spawn

Best troops to farm when queen is upgrading??

Im a th12 and currently farming on titan 2 and my queen is down. Any suggestion on what troops to use?

Quote Originally Posted by Yapsuu View Post
    Im a th12 and currently farming on titan 2 and my queen is down. Any suggestion on what troops to use?
    Any form of dragon attack

Probably at work not working clearly. Doh!
    Laloonian works just fine.

Forum Hero
    Quote Originally Posted by Yapsuu View Post
    I've been farming in titan 2 the last 3 months .. 5 Valks in Wrecker, 5 valks to follow wrecker .. rest of troop space given over to miners. Spells are 2 rage, 3 freeze, 3 heal.

If heroes are available, just have them follow the wrecker .. rage in core and you are good to go.. 4-5 days to fill up the DE Storage with a 6-8 attacks a day.

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/26|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Forum Superstar
    lavaloonian with 4 drags is the army i use all the time (with heroes or without)
    never fails getting above 50%

p.s - i failed often with ground attacks with 2 heroes down

60/60/29 right now
    above army helped me to get lot of de quickly (de cost around 1400 de which is covered by league bonus)
    Last edited by suhasbhat26; 5 Days Ago at 11:09 AM.

miners .....with 2 hogs to take out the defending CC troops along with some wiz & archers for kill squad and you are ready to raid without your queen..done that many times...to be honest i rarely failed with this strategy when my heroes are down or even without extra CC troops

Forum Veteran
    My HogWiPe works much better with her obv... but I did manage with out her for that week; just have to adjust approach a bit, army comp stayed the same. I did promptly put the book to her next upgrade

I just booked Zap Drags, so Ill try those when I put her down again (if I stay in Legends, this past season was interesting. the loot was lovely, but first Clan Games Clouds was massive disappointment. plus Ill be on a major Royals-grind and don't know if I wanna stay cause I may work on my unbreakable achieve while I grind Royals).

Loons would be my back up army with 1, or no Royalty available.. totally do able however, IMO .