Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I cannot find a 50-50 victory-defeat ration

Quote Originally Posted by Uggster View Post
    So how do you progress, if that was the case?
    And what about draws? 50% wins, 50% losses; draws are neither a win nor a loss. Yet I'm sure most players have more than 0% draws.

Progress in what way? Trophies or loot to build? Two different things.

If you want three a day and out, drop. You can probably win most at 3800 but if you can't, drop to 3600.

If you want trophies, make them beat you and accept you'll lose sometimes. Sometimes long streaks of losing.

I am just over 4K with a level 2 mega telsa but everything else is level 7 or 8. One level 8 walls, five level 7 walls. The rest level 6 and 5 walls.

It's a roll of the dice if I will win or not. Last session, I won three and lost one. I haven't been able to play much due to carpal tunnel due to playing too much. :P

Last edited by StormHeart; 16 Hours Ago at 10:43 AM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

You don't as far as trophies. You have found your skill zone. Mine is around 4200 to 4300. I get my three wins a day an move on. As far as base progress. I'm f2p with very minimal book usage and have nothing left but walls. I have a few 8, 7, 6 and rest 5.

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    Progress in what way? Trophies or loot to build? Two different things.

If you want three a day and out, drop. You can probably win most at 3800 but if you can't, drop to 3600.

If you want trophies, make them beat you and accept you'll lose sometimes. Sometimes long streaks of losing.

I am just over 4K with a level 2 mega telsa but everything else is level 7 or 8. One level 8 walls, five level 7 walls. The rest level 6 and 5 walls.

It's a roll of the dice if I will win or not. Last session, I won three and lost one. I haven't been able to play much due to carpal tunnel due to playing too much. :P
    I do not care about trophies, so loot is the goal.

The problem is that I am already low in trophies being at 3500 and I always seem to climb to 3800 then drop back to 3200, then climb back to 3800, then drop back to 3200 etc. I would honestly prefer having absolutely no winning streaks or losing streaks and instead have a 1-1 ratio.