Thread: Looking for my first NH

Looking for my first NH

Hi All, I recently started playing Hay Day and I am loving it. I am currently at level 16 and I am looking for my first NH which is active, relaxed and donates a lot to help out the new players. Also, it would be great if derby is optional. Looking forward to your responses.

Have a great day ahead.
    Regards!

Hello, we are Dachshund Delight and would love to have you join us!

We are 12 members from North America, Europe, and Africa!

We are very active, playing almost daily, and love to help each other out, whether it be for a Derby task or just to progress in the game.

The Derby is OPTIONAL for our hood, but if you do opt in please try to do tasks above 300 points. At Level 16, the Derby May be tougher for you at the moment, so we will try to get you leveled up a bit first so you can do your best in the Derby.

We have had players who joined at a lower level before, so if you need any tips or tricks about the game, feel free to ask.

Our name is Dachshund Delight, #9VGGVC22 is our neighborhood tag, and our emblem is a green dog on a blue background.

I am the leader, Jayden’s Wiener Dogs. If you choose to join, someone should be on at the time or soon to welcome you (being that we play a lot ).

Quote Originally Posted by JaydensWienerDogs View Post
    Hello, we are Dachshund Delight and would love to have you join us!

We are 12 members from North America, Europe, and Africa!

We are very active, playing almost daily, and love to help each other out, whether it be for a Derby task or just to progress in the game.

The Derby is OPTIONAL for our hood, but if you do opt in please try to do tasks above 300 points. At Level 16, the Derby May be tougher for you at the moment, so we will try to get you leveled up a bit first so you can do your best in the Derby.

We have had players who joined at a lower level before, so if you need any tips or tricks about the game, feel free to ask.

Our name is Dachshund Delight, #9VGGVC22 is our neighborhood tag, and our emblem is a green dog on a blue background.

I am the leader, Jayden’s Wiener Dogs. If you choose to join, someone should be on at the time or soon to welcome you (being that we play a lot ).
    Hi, I am not able to join as the required level for nh is set to 20 and I am still level 16. Please updated it once and let me know.

Have a great day ahead.
    Regards!

Quote Originally Posted by AjayLive View Post
    Hi, I am not able to join as the required level for nh is set to 20 and I am still level 16. Please updated it once and let me know.

Have a great day ahead.
    Regards!
    Hi there,

Not sure if you found a NH yet, but I recently started one and am looking for people to join!

NH #9VGUJQ00