Thread: Mass Drags vs. DragLoon? (+spell advice)

Millennial Club

Mass Drags vs. DragLoon? (+spell advice)

For TH9s, what is the better way to run dragons? I’m a fairly new TH9.
    I have done 7-8 battles with DragLoon:- 9 drags (lvl 3), 6 loons (lvl 5). My army camp’s not maxed and dark spell factory is not upgraded yet.
    So far I have 2* all the bases and 3* two poorly designed TH9s (I have attacked early to mid TH9s only).
    I use 4 lightnings and 1 freeze (will be replaced by haste when I get it).

Right now my army is too gimmicky, so I don’t know if it will all work well against higher TH9s. So I was considering running all dragons to get that consistent 2* rather than risk failure. My heroes are constantly upgrading so I can’t use them, and I like to save my CC for defense (unless absolutely necessary).

What would be the better method to use dragons at TH9?
    Last edited by Hammad80; September 16th, 2018 at 02:36 AM.

For me, 10 dragons and loons in the CC with two lightning spells, two rage spells, and one earthquake spell. I am a new TH9 too. Lightning spell works best at 5.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKage View Post
    For me, 10 dragons and loons in the CC with two lightning spells, two rage spells, and one earthquake spell. I am a new TH9 too. Lightning spell works best at 5.
    Okay. What do you think about zapping 2 AD’s? Is that better or using rage+heal?

I don't really like rage and healing on dragons, maybe because I'm not good at them or who knows what lol. For me, zapping ADs are far more reliable. My opinion only Hope this helps.