Thread: Ideas to generate more money for SC (keep it alive) as well as make things more fun

Ideas to generate more money for SC (keep it alive) as well as make things more fun

I have a couple ideas.

First, I am 34yo and been playing this game for years with the same people i met in game also for years. I have never had quite an attraction to a game like Clash of Clans and I hope to continue to play for years to come.

I have multiple accounts, like others, with them being max at different town hall levels. We all know supercell wants us to upgrade our townhalls, but those who have played this game for a long time know being a new TH level is horrible and it takes a long time to get to be max again. This is much more prevalent with the more serious clashers that participate in organized leagues and friendly matches. Max THs at each level make things very fair which is why the leagues use them, or have some sort of tier system.

My suggestion is that once you completely max a base, heroes/offense/walls/defenses, you are able to then use that base in war at any time in the future even after you upgrade, and when you attack you only have troops available for TH lvl and base you chosen.

For example, on my max th10...I get bored and start the upgrade to th11 and work on my defenses and offense. Our clan decides they want to enter a league or take part in a friendly match....I couldn't use my TH11 as it is not ready, but under this new system I could swap it to a Max TH10 for the war only....my home village remains TH11 and i can continue raiding and upgrading while warring as a Max th10.

This could be achieved by adding more sections to the 'select war base' screen....the Townhall LVL and base you select there is the base you will be using in the random spin or friendly matchup.

Think about it....more things to upgrade, means more gems needed (or raiding and the patience that i don't have), means more revenue for supercell, means more updates for clash! We all win!

----

A second less drastic change would be how war searches are handled.

Currently, a Co-Leader/Leader selects a lineup and pushes start search. You then wait until the system find you a match.

My suggestion is to instead make war searches start on a set period of time, maybe every 30 min, and instead of 'starting a war search' you opt your clan in for the next war.

Under the current system, when you push start search, you are being compared to the other clans that are searching at that moment. Under this system, you would then be compared to all clans that have opted in withing the search period, giving a much greater pool to choose from which should lead to more even matches.

Thank you!

Trainee
    These are really cool ideas. I especially like the second idea you have.

Quote Originally Posted by AnOPaul View Post
    I have a couple ideas.

First, I am 34yo and been playing this game for years with the same people i met in game also for years. I have never had quite an attraction to a game like Clash of Clans and I hope to continue to play for years to come.

I have multiple accounts, like others, with them being max at different town hall levels. We all know supercell wants us to upgrade our townhalls, but those who have played this game for a long time know being a new TH level is horrible and it takes a long time to get to be max again. This is much more prevalent with the more serious clashers that participate in organized leagues and friendly matches. Max THs at each level make things very fair which is why the leagues use them, or have some sort of tier system.

My suggestion is that once you completely max a base, heroes/offense/walls/defenses, you are able to then use that base in war at any time in the future even after you upgrade, and when you attack you only have troops available for TH lvl and base you chosen.

For example, on my max th10...I get bored and start the upgrade to th11 and work on my defenses and offense. Our clan decides they want to enter a league or take part in a friendly match....I couldn't use my TH11 as it is not ready, but under this new system I could swap it to a Max TH10 for the war only....my home village remains TH11 and i can continue raiding and upgrading while warring as a Max th10.

This could be achieved by adding more sections to the 'select war base' screen....the Townhall LVL and base you select there is the base you will be using in the random spin or friendly matchup.

Think about it....more things to upgrade, means more gems needed (or raiding and the patience that i don't have), means more revenue for supercell, means more updates for clash! We all win!

----

A second less drastic change would be how war searches are handled.

Currently, a Co-Leader/Leader selects a lineup and pushes start search. You then wait until the system find you a match.

My suggestion is to instead make war searches start on a set period of time, maybe every 30 min, and instead of 'starting a war search' you opt your clan in for the next war.

Under the current system, when you push start search, you are being compared to the other clans that are searching at that moment. Under this system, you would then be compared to all clans that have opted in withing the search period, giving a much greater pool to choose from which should lead to more even matches.

Thank you!
    But what difference does it make on war searches. The pool wouldn't be any larger at a half hour intervals and searches already go until they find a match