Thread: What have I done - blossom task delete

Fresh Spawn

What have I done - blossom task delete

I finished my blossom town task.
    i took a mine task and completed.
    i took another town task.
    Before finishing I tried to delete the blossom town task that had returned to the board.
    The game deleted the town task I was working on. I would like to swear at this point.
    I really hate the derby and only want the achievement, I am on my own in my neighbourhood now as all hate the derby.
    As I am the only active derby member why did this ...... blossom task return in the first place.
    I think I have raised a support question, frightful event but I tried.
    Maybe I should ignore these stupid achievements but I have 133 of them.
    looking forward to the day hayday abandon the derby

Quote Originally Posted by Hdfid View Post
    I finished my blossom town task.
    i took a mine task and completed.
    i took another town task.
    Before finishing I tried to delete the blossom town task that had returned to the board.
    The game deleted the town task I was working on. I would like to swear at this point.
    I really hate the derby and only want the achievement, I am on my own in my neighbourhood now as all hate the derby.
    As I am the only active derby member why did this ...... blossom task return in the first place.
    I think I have raised a support question, frightful event but I tried.
    Maybe I should ignore these stupid achievements but I have 133 of them.
    looking forward to the day hayday abandon the derby
    Im not sure what has happened, but if you are in derby solo, then you need to delete the blossom tasks as you complete them, since there is nobody else to take them.

once you complete the blossom task, it goes back on the board with increased points
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 30 BK 25
    established level 13 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Fresh Spawn
    Thank you WussyPuss. Support did reply with very ineffective advice. Basicly they said tough ...... and plough on. I think their programming has a glitch which failed to differentiate between the town task I was doing and the blossom task I was trying to delete. The same blossom task is now available to me at the increased points and I can take it or delete it so it has definitely gone wrong. Having trouble moving away from this game as I really did enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hdfid View Post
    Thank you WussyPuss. Support did reply with very ineffective advice. Basicly they said tough ...... and plough on. I think their programming has a glitch which failed to differentiate between the town task I was doing and the blossom task I was trying to delete. The same blossom task is now available to me at the increased points and I can take it or delete it so it has definitely gone wrong. Having trouble moving away from this game as I really did enjoy it.
    well there is no way it should be available for you to take again at increased points if you are the only one to take them.

maybe send them another note with a screenshot of the task availability?

and don’t let this take away from your farming experience... there is still much to love
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 30 BK 25
    established level 13 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

With 3 playing blossoms were coming back for the 4th player and needed deleting at 400 points ... not a problem.

But for a solo player, the blossom derby is meaningless - the tasks are like any other 320 point task, except they come back to taunt you.