Thread: do i have a chance to form/join a NH without a facebook account?

Fresh Spawn

Question do i have a chance to form/join a NH without a facebook account?

Hi everyone.
    I would like to form/join a neighbourhood, but i am not a chatty person and do not have (do not want to have) a facebook account.
    Do i have a chance to find players who wishes to join mine or take me in existing nh?

You don’t need a Facebook account to join a NHs, just repair the house. Look in the Neighbourhood Recruitment thread above to see if any of those NHs look attractive to you.
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.

Fresh Spawn

this is obvious, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
    You donít need a Facebook account to join a NHs, just repair the house. Look in the Neighbourhood Recruitment thread above to see if any of those NHs look attractive to you.

..my bad. i want clear before.
    my question is/ was if it is possible to maintain the membership in a nh without chatting in the facebook.
    your post confirms that formally it is possible.
    but i wonder if one HAS to communicate to be able to built a town, etc..

thank you again,
    alla

Quote Originally Posted by allas View Post
    ..my bad. i want clear before.
    my question is/ was if it is possible to maintain the membership in a nh without chatting in the facebook.
    your post confirms that formally it is possible.
    but i wonder if one HAS to communicate to be able to built a town, etc..

thank you again,
    alla
    You just have to be at level 34 and repair the train station in your farm to BUILD a town. Why do you think you have to communicate with anyone? If you are the only one in your nh, you would not be able to pick up any passengers with your personal train. You would be able to take only passengers brought in by your eggspress train.

Once you have unlocked your PERSONAL train at town reputation level 4, you would be able to see how many passengers are waiting in your neighbors' platforms...no communication needed. However if you were doing a derby task that requires a number of specific visitors or a number of visitors at specific buildings, it would be to your advantage to communicate with your neighbors asking them to release needed visitors to help you. HOWEVER, that communication can be done through the in-game chat....no FB membership needed.