Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Clan war matchmaking more then 20 hours

To add to this, I remember when th12 came out, anyone that bought the th11 pack (that gives eagles and warden) and just didnít drop the eagle is now been counted for having the eagle, (thatís how some th12s have no eagles down) and there been counted for there war weight for having that eagle even though itís not on the map, that could be way we are seeing some of these matchups

Quote Originally Posted by Domz69 View Post
    We just match another war against a clan with some engineering, we got the advantage again, itís pretty much match there engineered 11s with our proper 11s with eagles, so itís like itís weighted them with eagles when they donít
    I'm glad that the forum gods were able to help you, there are many knowledgeable people as long as you are upfront and not afraid of criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Domz69 View Post
    To add to this, I remember when th12 came out, anyone that bought the th11 pack (that gives eagles and warden) and just didn’t drop the eagle is now been counted for having the eagle, (that’s how some th12s have no eagles down) and there been counted for there war weight for having that eagle even though it’s not on the map...
    Don't think this is true, yet. SC announced that they were putting "phantom weight" on an unplaced eagle, but over time it became clear it somehow hadn't made it into update, or wasn't working properly. They plan on implementing it with the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    I'm glad that the forum gods were able to help you, there are many knowledgeable people as long as you are upfront and not afraid of criticism.
    Almost always true, though I'd say there's no criticism in this thread just advice to fix the issue. We get into drama when someone stops by to rant at SC, and rants at us instead if anyone questions whether things are really that bad. Or when someone stirs the pot & we find out its under false pretense.
    It's always the closet engineers that are the most bitter. Trying to maintain a righteous pose while doing exactly what they claim to hate, lashing out at anyone that points out the obvious.

Well darian did mention about the unplaced eagles in a thread a while ago when someone mentioned about a th12 with no eagle, he said they thought about that already and have that sorted