Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clan war matchmaking more then 20 hours

Clan war matchmaking more then 20 hours

We are usually doing 20v20 and matchmaking was fast but this time war finished yesterday and it's still searching for opponent

Share your clan tag and/or roster information please. Long searches generally result from odd or weirdly engineered rosters

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    Share your clan tag and/or roster information please. Long searches generally result from odd or weirdly engineered rosters
    Not exactly weirdly engineered rosters because I've been able to match some very unique rosters but it seems a common theme to complain without providing any information that could help resolve the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    Not exactly weirdly engineered rosters because I've been able to match some very unique rosters but it seems a common theme to complain without providing any information that could help resolve the issue.
    That may mean its not as weird as you think. I reliably match in an hour or so, usually with a clan that's superficially similar (TH parity, same # of 9.11s, etc.).
    Also, unless i'm mixing up posters here you have a high tolerance for long spins. That's cool if it works for you, but I'm often trying to stick to some kind of schedule & I've had to adjust before when spins were taking hours.
    It's always the closet engineers that are the most bitter. Trying to maintain a righteous pose while doing exactly what they claim to hate, lashing out at anyone that points out the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post
    That may mean its not as weird as you think. I reliably match in an hour or so, usually with a clan that's superficially similar (TH parity, same # of 9.11s, etc.).
    Also, unless i'm mixing up posters here you have a high tolerance for long spins. That's cool if it works for you, but I'm often trying to stick to some kind of schedule & I've had to adjust before when spins were taking hours.
    I am patient but our matches as of late have only taken an hour or two. I run engineered lineups so no lineup is really wierd for me, I was more pointing out that it seems like many are coming here to vent but don't really want help because they are afraid of being prosecuted.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; September 15th, 2018 at 11:48 PM.

Clan tag is #J0089GVP

Pro Member
    I had a war spin gonfor over 12 hours, we woke up to see it still spinning so we canceled it, we only run fair play accounts too, so it can happen regardless of engineering or not, and the lowest we run is a couple of max th10s, so not a big spread of halls

Pro Member
    Just had an 8 min search, they have engineering but we have the advantage.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Domz69 View Post
    I had a war spin gonfor over 12 hours, we woke up to see it still spinning so we canceled it, we only run fair play accounts too, so it can happen regardless of engineering or not, and the lowest we run is a couple of max th10s, so not a big spread of halls
    So you are saying you dont use 3rd party apps, I presume.
    And so far as matching goes, in my opinion, it doesnt have to not include engineered accounts, nor does it need to have a tight hall spread, in order to match. What it does need, is someone spinning at the same time, that is similar enough to yourselves, in the eyes of the MM, in order to match.
    8 mins is quick. And them having an engi in their roster is pretty irrelevant at the weights you must be warring at. They must be severely lacking elsewhere, if a lopsider is being used to play catch up on their offensive power.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    So you are saying you dont use 3rd party apps, I presume.
    And so far as matching goes, in my opinion, it doesnt have to not include engineered accounts, nor does it need to have a tight hall spread, in order to match. What it does need, is someone spinning at the same time, that is similar enough to yourselves, in the eyes of the MM, in order to match.
    8 mins is quick. And them having an engi in their roster is pretty irrelevant at the weights you must be warring at. They must be severely lacking elsewhere, if a lopsider is being used to play catch up on their offensive power.
    Well it’s common sence that running a tighter spread of halls 10,11,12s will give a much more better chance at finding another clan similar as that’s the more popular search, as for there engineering, it’s o Luna couple of bottom bases, so it’s not half there clan, but the last few wars we have seen some engineering but we actually had the same amount of halls in comparison, so basicly all there engineered 11s matched our 11s with eagles, so somethings changed recently I think, seems like there treating th11s with decent offence as if there got eagles, giving us the advantage. As for the 12 hour search, all I was saying is that it can happen to anyone, and I am very aware that there wasn’t another clan around our weight at the time. Just a bit of bad luck that night as we ran a standard lineup that’s largely common.
    Oh and for the third party question, not sure why you need to ask that now days tbh, it’s pretty much instant ban as supercell can detect that now.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; September 19th, 2018 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Adding more