Thread: Locked ACCOUNT

Locked ACCOUNT

my account is locked and it's not opening for 2d what should I do now I have sended Supercell message but there automatic support is Answering

It's very unlikely anyone on here can help, you need to keep trying support.

But when you say "locked", what is the message that you get on screen?
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

I am getting reply that if you lost game Account what should I do because automatic support is Answering everywhere in email also I am getting answer from automatic support
    AW

Forum Superstar
    If you have lost your account and support has locked it to verify ownership, then you will get an unlock code sent to the email address associated with your account. If you are not getting the unlock code, you need to contact support again. No one here can help you.

But I can't contact to superell because automatic support is Answering everywhere

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by amanwilliam View Post
    But I can't contact to superell because automatic support is Answering everywhere
    You must reply to the automated message. To do this, at the bottom of the message, click “this was not helpful” then you should be given the option to reply to the message. But, understand that only support can help you. That is your only option. There is no support on these forums.

Yes but automatic support can't give me the code that's only giving command answer
    AW