Thread: Wars finding a rival clan

Wars finding a rival clan

I have been suffering a lot to find a rival clan specially when is more than 15 to 15 warriors
    Last time it took 24 hrs and nothing
    It seems fewer people is playing
    I suggest that give us a chance to have two wars at the same time
    So we can have at least most of our clan members involved in a war

Forum Superstar
    You could get good advice on how to abate this issue by posting your clan tag and your war roster. It is not necessarily that fewer people are playing but that war matchmaking has changed significantly since the th12 update.

Millennial Club
    good idea the ability to have more then 1 concurent war in 1 clan will increase war pool size

Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    good idea the ability to have more then 1 concurent war in 1 clan will increase war pool size
    It may increase the pool of tiny wars but will kill the pool for larger wars.

Your wars take longer to search because of Extreme weight gaps you have in your roster.

For example if you have th12 near max then a th10 semi then th8 and th6s ... the search would take hours even days to find a similar combination. Make the townhall breakdown even and smoother to get searches instantly.
    Youtube Channel: Leninion

Discord Server for Clan (Formal way to apply to our clan)

Thanks for the comments
    I have 2 questions
    1- how the clan tag might affect the search engine? It is possible to change it?
    2-clan rooster? Not sure what it is

Quote Originally Posted by Quique4250 View Post
    Thanks for the comments
    I have 2 questions
    1- how the clan tag might affect the search engine? It is possible to change it?
    2-clan rooster? Not sure what it is
    If you say what your clan tag is, players can look at what types of accounts you are trying to put in war and give you some suggestions on what might be causing the long search. It usually is due to having an odd roster. Roster is the word that describes the accounts you have in war. In other words, if you are going into war with 10 players those 10 players make up your war “roster.”
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Understood
    Thanks a lot