Thread: Competitive daily player in need of new hood

Fresh Spawn

Competitive daily player in need of new hood

Hi, iím currently looking for a new hood..Ideally a 320/400 only focus, english speaking, messenger for communicating in derbyís and shout outs, champions league. Im a daily experienced player, level 110. I enjoy prepping/stacking before derbyís so i can complete tasks quickly, i say please and thank you, im not needy and i help my team. I do all 10 tasks. No reserving tasks and no large hoods (over 11 opted in) please.
    Last edited by Xena119; 1 Week Ago at 12:54 AM. Reason: Change wording

You've described us perfectly! Home at Last, red dog on blue heart, tag # 98jp0y9c.

Hi are you saying you dont want to join a large hood ? Bit unsure of yr wording there ?

Hi We're looking for serious Derby players.

All about us:

We are in champions league
    We are very Derby active
    We are multi-national
    We are English speaking
    We have FB Messenger group
    We look for tasks at 300/320 preferably 320
    We do 10th task (optional)
    We are friendly, fun and chatty

If this is what you're looking for come and pay us a visit.

Look for us at
    #PPQYCPUG DERBY CATS

We would really like to meet you as you would be perfect for our neighborhood.

Hope to see you soon.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Xena119 View Post
    Hi, iím currently looking for a new hood..Ideally a 320/400 only focus, english speaking, messenger for communicating in derbyís and shout outs, champions league. Im a daily experienced player, level 110. I enjoy prepping/stacking before derbyís so i can complete tasks quickly, i say please and thank you, im not needy and i help my team. I do all 10 tasks. No reserving tasks and no large hoods (over 11 opted in) please.
    We NEED THE BEST of the BEST!!
    💪🏼🤙🏼CHAMPION LEAGUE🤙🏼💪🏼
    Opting out is perfecting okay if you arenít where you can derby at any time
    ☄️22 Golds and counting☄️
    💚💚 WE 💚 DERBY!💚💚
    🔥320/400 x 10 required🔥if the 400s arenít coming, we will lower down to 380 and have always came in first doing that ❤️
    We have always placed, whether gold or silver and one bronze.
    😊😊NO DRAMA☺️☺️
    everyone is pretty much self sufficient, but if someone is needed someone will have it!
    Can use birdhouse for whatever you may need. If no task are coming I usually will speed some up for everyone.
    Can use diamonds to speed up task
    🌽NEED MEMBERS WHO PREP FOR DERBY AND WANT TO WIN🌽⏰MEMBERS WHO DO NOT WAIT UNTIL LAST MINUTE TO FINISH(most always done by Thursday, Friday.. Saturday for sure!⏰
    **if you donít complete task, you will get kicked out **
    😁Need members with good attitudes!
    🔥🔥Very active hood 🔥🔥
    🌍We have members in US, Canada, UK, and South Africa!! 🌍
    🤗🙌🏼We donít chat all the time and donít mind it you do or If you donít! If you need something, let us know. Atleast say thank you!
    💪🏼✊🏼We want seasoned players looking to win every week.. thatís the point of derby, right

*********Elder upon joining***********

🚨🚨We currently have 9 members, due to making this the best hood we can have . We do all 320 task/400 special. Required level 70 and English speaking. Players range from level to 171-70. No rules other than completing all task @ 320/400, including the tenth. We all help each other and will help you as much as we can. We are laid back and pretty chill but love the derby, but if you donít do all your task you will be opted out or kicked. Itís not fair to everyone else!! derby is what makes the game! 🚨🚨 you wonít regret it!!

Hood name is Mystic Hills sanctuary
    Tag# P09PP90Y

Just sent u a pm. 😊

Dairy Delights!

Derby
    We would like all 9 tasks completed at 310+ points. Extra task is not required because we know diamonds can be precious. However, we understand that life comes first and you’re more than welcome to opt out if you think you’ll be too busy!

Trading
    Our hood consists of several avid traders, which, I myself, have traded with many of them and often, and they have always been quick, smooth, successful trades. Say you want to expand your silo, but have extra nails, but low on screws? Whip up a quick post in the trades section of our discord and there may be someone interested in swapping items.

Communication
    We use discord, which is either a website or a free mobile app. It is super easy to download and use. We have different channels in the discord, such as general chat, derby discussion, marketplace, and trading.

The Donation Birdhouse
    We are currently using the request feature for only crops, so that we can all work on getting our generous neighbor achievement.

Weekly Giveaways
    Using our discord, we do a giveaway every week run by one of the hood owners. To enter, it is as simple as clicking one button and it is randomized, therefore everyone has an equal chance. The prize is usually 5 of a predetermined expansion material, but it can vary.

Level requirement: 40
    Logo: Beige cow against a yellow flower
    Tag: PPL9JGLP
    Neighborhood Discord link: https://discord.gg/7TM7rRF

Please let me know if you have any questions!!
    The Pink Paradiso
    Level: 88 Barn: 3,600 Silo: 1,300
    The Hay Day Discord: https://discord.gg/wcE8MV4

Quote Originally Posted by Xena119 View Post
    Hi there. I think you may be a perfect match for us. We are the HD Addicts Army. We currently have 132 gold cups and on our way to collecting our 133th. We just wrapped up a perfect max score for blossom derby. Communication is the key to our great team work and success. We are friendly, polite, helpful, and self sufficient bunch. Our hood is competitive and yet youíll never find a more relaxing and no drama environment. No reserved tasks, just pick what you on the board. Immediately elder status and promote to Co-leader within 1-2 weeks. We rule by committee so your opinion will always count. We facilitate trades and leader help with added derby bonuses to help all grow and expand quickly. If youíre interested, send me your tag and Iíll invite you. Happy farming!