Thread: Derby task expiring 2 hours after picking

Derby task expiring 2 hours after picking

With the current derby I have choosen 2 tasks that have expired after 2 hours. The tasks were the taco and the hot dog tasks and they both had plenty of time to complete when I picked them but expired after only 2 hours. The taco task was for 375 points making 13 tacos. And the hot dog task was 400 points making 27. The hot dog tasks I selected at 630am CST today and before 830am CST today it said expired. It needs to be fixed and we need our tasks reset please.

Hi and welcome to the forum Scottyp. These were blossom tasks that have a maximum time of 3 days from when it was first taken by a hoodmate. So it’s possible that a hoodmate had taken the task, and it goes back on the board. At the point level 2 of your hoodmate had done the task for tacos, and at least 3 had done the hot dog task. So it is quite possible that these tasks had reached their 3 day limit.

If you feel like you actually had enough time left on these tasks, please contact support thru the game. However, Support will not reset tasks during a derby. Attach any screenshots you may have to help your situation.
    Level 148
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗