Thread: Destroying Max Th12s with new meta bases?

Centennial Club

Destroying Max Th12s with new meta bases?

Whatís the top current armies for wrecking 12s? Iíve been using qw..bowitch but itís not getting the 3 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️ On the regular basis it used to. Basically Iím looking for inspiration of worthwhile attacks to learn.

Forum Superstar
    Seems to me that most top players and CWL are using edrags in one variation or another.

Forum Hero
    Since TH12 dropped I think I’ve been tripled twice, one was the first week the wrecker came out and showed weakness of old base. The other was last week with EDrag Loons & clone. That was just after an 87% 1 star with EDrag loon and rage. Both attacks used 60/60/30 heroes.

we don’t fight the strongest high level wars or I’d get tripled more I’m sure. But Edrags and loons seem to have the best chance at 3 right now but they can get 1 when things don’t go just right. Bowler based attacks seem to be a pretty safe 2 with chance for 3 if things break right.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Centennial Club
    Klavs right, Unfortunately.

These edrags attacks don't need alot of finesse and very effective.. yaaaaaa, Th7 all over again.

New Bloke/Chick
    I've had occasional luck with 11 giants 10 witches 17 bowlers 3 archers to top off. Bowlers in cc. Key is max clone when ww gets to th. Gw protecting ww when it gets heavy fire. Has a lot to do with luck though. I've also been 3 starred with bowitch n common thread was max clone

Personally I do really really good with Lavaloon. I like air attacking. E drags are good against the right base. They will get you a high 2 star on most bases. Most attacks if done right will give you a high 2 star at worst, assuming max troops and good/max heroes. I see gibowitch still doing good, but not 3 starring like it used to early in TH12, it seemed unstoppable back then. I don't think e drags are OP, you can easily design a base to stop them, but it opens you up to other attacks, which I like now.

I don't think there is any super Op 3 star attack right now. Most armies CAN 3 star the right base, which is a good balance. I see bases with the ADs right at the edge of the base, easy to pick off, with multi infernos and sweepers facing the same direction. Yes, you are gonna get 3 starred by e drags. E drags are probably the most spammy troop you can use to 3 star. Don't even need to pull the CC or get the AQ, so good against all these bases now with those buried deep.
    Last edited by Micker99; 4 Days Ago at 09:39 PM.