Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unbelievable Victory/Defeats

Unbelievable Victory/Defeats

War DIARY

I remember how our just ended 5 war win streak started.

We were in a 30 man war on a weekend, our opponent are on a 7 win streak and according to their war log, they are very impressive. We have been having a win lose streak due to members not popping up for war attacks and it was same that weekend. Our number 1 and 2 are absent, so the townhall 9s just did their best and hit the top 3 th10 for a star each. We had accepted the fate that we have lost another war, but to our amazing surprise our opponents top guys and most th8 didn't attack at all. It was a crazy war win that we never expected lol.
    Then it bite back day before yesterday when we fail to attack again and lost on percentage lol.
    Another instance of unexpected victory was when we were in another 30 man war during the world cup, we were trailing by more than 20 stars 30 mins to war end. Immediately the Nigeria vs Argentina match finished, clan mates started coming online and we won the match at the death.
    there was this clan we met in war too, once war started we all started attacking and before its 2 hours into war we have only their number 1 base remaining to be destroyed, i attack and got 2 stars 80 percent, was so happy that i was wishing we can gem the war to a end lol. Not knowing a nasty surprise was coming our way lol, our opponent rarely attacked during the first 20 hours which gave us more war win confidence and little by little they came back, they hit me for 90 percent 2 stars and we lost hehe.

Have u got any Victory u never expect or defeat u thought was impossible? Please share

/06

At the undertakers arranging my funeral-doing my will so I can leave my village to my g/grandkids

Quote Originally Posted by Ocube06 View Post
    War DIARY

I remember how our just ended 5 war win streak started.

We were in a 30 man war on a weekend, our opponent are on a 7 win streak and according to their war log, they are very impressive. We have been having a win lose streak due to members not popping up for war attacks and it was same that weekend. Our number 1 and 2 are absent, so the townhall 9s just did their best and hit the top 3 th10 for a star each. We had accepted the fate that we have lost another war, but to our amazing surprise our opponents top guys and most th8 didn't attack at all. It was a crazy war win that we never expected lol.
    Then it bite back day before yesterday when we fail to attack again and lost on percentage lol.
    Another instance of unexpected victory was when we were in another 30 man war during the world cup, we were trailing by more than 20 stars 30 mins to war end. Immediately the Nigeria vs Argentina match finished, clan mates started coming online and we won the match at the death.
    there was this clan we met in war too, once war started we all started attacking and before its 2 hours into war we have only their number 1 base remaining to be destroyed, i attack and got 2 stars 80 percent, was so happy that i was wishing we can gem the war to a end lol. Not knowing a nasty surprise was coming our way lol, our opponent rarely attacked during the first 20 hours which gave us more war win confidence and little by little they came back, they hit me for 90 percent 2 stars and we lost hehe.

Have u got any Victory u never expect or defeat u thought was impossible? Please share

/06
    Wow ! Unexpected indeed!
    I remember a War a couple of months ago....it was a 20 vs. 20 and we underperformed literally. Couldn't even score a total of 50 stars. They were strong and skilled attackers and started off nicely. But due to some reason their top 6 never showed up and we got a victory out of nowhere!!

I remember two 10 vs. 10 Wars where both the clans had got 29 stars and we nicked a win through percentage in the last minute. On one occasion, the difference was just 0.10 % - our #1 got a better % in the last minute and we won it !

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ArnavTheOcean View Post
    Wow ! Unexpected indeed!
    I remember a War a couple of months ago....it was a 20 vs. 20 and we underperformed literally. Couldn't even score a total of 50 stars. They were strong and skilled attackers and started off nicely. But due to some reason their top 6 never showed up and we got a victory out of nowhere!!

I remember two 10 vs. 10 Wars where both the clans had got 29 stars and we nicked a win through percentage in the last minute. On one occasion, the difference was just 0.10 % - our #1 got a better % in the last minute and we won it !
    Bewty. Is great when you win by a small margin.
    On the contrary, we just lost a 12 streak by .05%.. I had 1 th10 attack, with wrecker, and only needed a 70% 2 star for the win. Decided to go with valk, using couple of jump, and heal spells.. easy rush thru his hall, then clean up. Dropped a golem, wrecker, and funnel wiz. Home in on his cc drag/baby, and let the valks go.
    At that point, the cat decided he wanted feeding, and jumped onto the table beside me, and started shouting in my ear. Looked back at the screen, and I was left with an array of spells, but no troops. Am still smouldering now, and that was yesterday.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Last night's war was a nail-biter. As the war started winding down, we needed two stars to tie it up, but we knew we there was the potential to pickup at least trhee more stars and we were far ahead on percentage should we draw instead. We had two TH12 players with a hit apiece left and two viable targets: a TH12 that hadn't been hit and a TH11 that only had two stars. One of my coleaders was prepared to hit the TH12. He needed two stars to tie and he managed a 3-star victory that gave us the lead by a star! We still had one more TH12 attack left and another star available on the TH11, but no one could get ahold of our remaining attacker. Meanwhile our opponent had three remaining TH12 attacks left.

Then our opponent attacked and managed to 3-star me (a TH12) and tie the war back up again. We slowly watched the minutes ticking by. They now had two TH12 attacks left and we had just one. I suspect their two remaining attackers were the same person, because their #2 had attacked me shortly before their #1 3-starred me with a similar albeit stronger and slightly modified army comp. Their #2 tried to pickup another star off one of our TH11s but failed at 94%, so I was pretty certain their #1 would try it again and had a good chance of success. One of our lower attackers attempted to pickup more percentage points but fell short, so it all boiled down to their two TH12 attack vs. our one TH12 attack. The minutes turned to seconds and when there were about 30 seconds left of war, their #1 made his attack. As expected, he tried the same TH11 as their #2 had tried and was on track for a 3-star victory. Our TH12 was still nowhere to be found and ultimately, didn't show up or use his second attack which put us at a significant disadvantage.

There were 45 seconds remaining in the attack and just an inferno and a sweeper remaining. Our opponent had so many electrodragons left that it looked like a sure 3-star with the resulting Clan War. As the seconds ticked down, the little air sweeper that could managed to push off the electrodragons enough to delay the final coup de grāce. The clock ran out and he was left with a 2-star 99% fail. We won the draw based on percentage. It was a valiant effort on their part and the little air sweeper shared the MVP award with my coleader, Jumanda.

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 16 - 608 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Best wars are the last minute deciders!

Last war, we're even on stars, and we're behind by 0.2% destruction. I managed to 3 star enemy base 6 with our last attack (and about 15 people watching live - no pressure!) - we win by 1 star.

Last week however... similar scenario - we're down by one star, but ahead on %. I had a dip attack on a TH11 to win the war... and missed the healers with my rage spell. Didn't notice, Queen died to the enemy cc, and we lost. Big oops!

Josh - love the cat one. Last weekend, clouds were heavy, so left my tablet on the table while it was searching. Cat walked over it and cancelled the search. I started the search again, and got kicked for PBT without finding a raid. Good job we love our animals....