Thread: Best League for th9 DE

Best League for th9 DE

Hi im a fairly new th 9 and am starting to get my heroes to lvl 15. It seems quite challenging as many raid ad take away the loot becaause of my main defenses upgrading( both x bows to lvl 3 ,1 ad to lvl 7). I would like to know a league where there is abundant de and dont get raided often. Im usually stuck between crystal and gold. In gold league i dont find much de but dont get raided a lot. In crystal i found lots of de but get 3 starred pretty much every time. Any suggestions?

Fresh Spawn
    It depends mostly on how developed as a th 9 you are. i highly recommend masters 3 or 2. i am currently a mid-high th 9 staying at champions 3 because of the huge loot bonus.

I am just scared if i will be raided often as even in crystal i get 2 starred frequently. I am pretty much a max th 8 with 30 lvl 10 walls, lvl 3 x bows,and lvl 7 ad. Thanks for replying!
    Quote Originally Posted by AGuy2021 View Post
    It depends mostly on how developed as a th 9 you are. i highly recommend masters 3 or 2. i am currently a mid-high th 9 staying at champions 3 because of the huge loot bonus.

A clasher should never worry about getting 3 starred. Even a single cannon th9 can go to Legends if they keep attacking nonstop.

Thing is if you are farming you just would earn just as much to maximize your profits. If you get more than 90% damage on your defense thats good news for you that you would get a full 16 hour shield, when you can take rest and do other life call things.

You can use Loonion or Goblin Knife for DE at Crystal 2

And can use Barch or Goblin Milking on Dead bases.
    Youtube Channel: Leninion

Discord Server for Clan (Formal way to apply to our clan)

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by vmario View Post
    I am just scared if i will be raided often as even in crystal i get 2 starred frequently. I am pretty much a max th 8 with 30 lvl 10 walls, lvl 3 x bows,and lvl 7 ad. Thanks for replying!
    I'm in the crystal league now.. Most of the time someone will attack me once in 2 days.. I don't get raided often.. I think it also matters in the style of your base..