Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Help..Urgent..Something Wrong Going on in war...

Help..Urgent..Something Wrong Going on in war...

I am Leader of level 14 clan..My Th level is 12..in current war i used 1 of my attack in no 1 and got it 2 Stars 92% destruction,there was 3 live spectators ...After completion of attack my stars does count in war but few moments later it was gon both from base and war ..My troops are also consumed..Eveyone in my clan is confused...Star got counted /Added in my profile but still not in war..In war log /map still Showing 2 attacks remaining
    AND Biggest problem is i A Have 2 attacks remaining but unable to use it ...when i try to attack it give me a message ..Village is already under attack..but no one is attacking ,,also tried attack at no 2 AND ALL REMAINING base..showing me same message.
    No one from my clan is able to attack at no 1 base..showing them ..Village is already under attack....Still 4 hours Left..Help...My guess is kind of glitch in server... My Id #2G0P90C9J
    Last edited by chinmaymandal1; September 14th, 2018 at 04:54 AM.

Probably at work not working clearly. Doh!
    Well this is new....

My guess is some sort of internet breakdown..

Maybe reset everything and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmaymandal1 View Post
    I am Leader of level 14 clan..My Th level is 12..in current war i used 1 of my attack in no 1 and got it 2 Stars 92% destruction,there was 3 live spectators ...After completion of attack my stars does count in war but few moments later it was gon both from base and war ..My troops are also consumed..Eveyone in my clan is confused...AND Biggest problem is i A Have 2 attacks remaining but unable to use it ...when i try to attack it give me a message ..Village is already under attack..but no one is attacking ..Still 4 hours Left..Help...My guess is opponents are using hack or kind of glitch in server...
    I have never seen/heard of this before.

Quote Originally Posted by Damiz View Post
    Well this is new....

My guess is some sort of internet breakdown..

Maybe reset everything and try again.
    I already tried Restarting game and cleared data too,,not working..pls help Urgent

My guess is opponents are using hack or kind of glitch in server...
    That, I do not believe.

The following things you could try:

- close the game and restart it
    - delete game and reinstall
    - check with support, but that will probably not give result for this war....

<oops, you did already...>
    Last edited by LordSk; September 13th, 2018 at 01:55 PM.
    <gone>

I already tried Restarting game and cleared data too,,not working..pls help Urgent
    No one in here can help you as we are all just users. Only hope is in-game support but I would not hold your breath to have it solved before end of war.
    <gone>

It could be a Client/Server connection problem with Supercell's server and your account. You can contact support but probably you'd have to accept a loss anyway.

I once had a trouble that I could not touch any of my troops for 3 minutes at a war. Game didnt respond at all.
    Youtube Channel: Leninion

Discord Server for Clan (Formal way to apply to our clan)

I would suggest this needs to be in the Bugs section. There's not much members of the forum can do unfortunately.
    https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...-Bugs-Problems

Help to contact Supercell, can be found here :-
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...In-Out-of-game

Good luck!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 14 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : TH11, 50-50-20.

This forum is all fellow players, not SC support staff. Only SC Support can help, unless someone here has had this happen before or read about it and knows the cause/a fix/a work around. You need to contact SC Support in game, but an answer within 4 hours is not likely.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    I have decided to slap tariffs on warm beer.
    Never seen this or heard of anything similar but, as described by the OP, that's a proper war meltdown by the sounds of it. Have asked the other Mods and staff about it but not sure we will get an answer in time for the OP given the time left in war...we can but try.

Try again with Support (including all details of clans, players etc) and make the timescales clear as judged by my experience with them they do read messages very quickly initially...you never know. If I hear back in time will post it here.
    Last edited by Holps; September 13th, 2018 at 02:01 PM.