Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of clan is dead

Is it the same guy making these posts 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Sammydict View Post
    Behind every successful game there's 100s & 1000s of dead bases, IMO.
    Indeed! Just remove it for a while and lots of people will be annoyed, creating numerous thread about 'not finding dead base' or 'game is dead' or 'people are quitting' etc...

If op say this before Builder Base Update, then may I think it is right.
    If op say this before Clan Games and Magic Items, then may I think that Home Village is dead.
    If op say this before Town Hall 12 Update, then may I think it can be 50% true.
    Now After Town Hall 12 Update, he said this, so now I probably think surely the game is dead only for him.

For me the game just born.

im getting little bored with this game but its not mean that game is dying
    ELITE REBORNTM #20P0UVJYJ
    Recruitment Thread Link
    Click Here
    We Play War And Give Our Best In Clan Game And Complete With Max Tiers(Proof).
    Join As, Help As, Get Stronger Together, Have Fun.

War Log 44::​03::09 Win Streaks 00

And for more quality posts from OP see:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaushikijha View Post
    I totally trust General Tony
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

Forum Master
    no new update is coming every Clasher is waiting for the update.At start of the year 2018 supercell announced that there is lots of update coming this year but only th 12 update came because of this many players are leaving the game.That's why I hope in upcoming days we will soon get an update

If you had the deciding vote surrounding a game that made you several million dollars a day and had had that vote for more than 6 years .. what would it take for you to decide to let it die?

Nothing short of an outside force would make you suddenly decide to pull the plug on a million dollars a day business that's running like a well oiled machine.

So, stop with the "Clash is dead" line, because it doesn't make any sense.

/Affront
    TH13-75/75/50/20|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

This cracked me up

no new update is coming every Clasher is waiting for the update.At start of the year 2018 supercell announced that there is lots of update coming this year but only th 12 update came because of this many players are leaving the game.That's why I hope in upcoming days we will soon get an update
    it is normal that players are leaving but there are many new players too.... Therefore I think this game won’t die. Those updates will come for those who can wait for it.

gfyh
    Every Clasher? Speak for yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by gfyh View Post
    Every Clasher? Speak for yourself...
    Exactly