Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What tasks is everybody getting for blossom tasks

What tasks are everybody getting for blossom tasks

We have gotten: boat/fill 4, 560 carrots, mining/honey toast/yogurt smoothie, 465 soybeans, 13 tacos
    Last edited by Rldgooots; September 13th, 2018 at 10:00 AM.

Millennial Club
    The key is to trash blossom tasks until you get the ones you like or want. We opted for 5 quick crops, mining, help, and three relatively easy production tasks people could stack and complete instantly at the end of day 1.
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

We had 4 quick crops (rice was the longest), Feed,Train, 2 Helps and 2 Mining.(Had one Truck as well after we trashed a Help task before a player did it)
    Decided in advance that we were trashing Boats, town buildings, town characters, long crops, baskets and production tasks. We trashed quite a few to get the ones we wanted but once up we were able to complete them very fast.
    Clover ’Girls' 20+ adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 75+ please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart #2GPVQCVC

In this derby, and the previous, I have seen a variety of blossom tasks; they are tasks which would otherwise be 320-point challenges - and all of them, including baskets, appear to be blossomable.

As Blossom Tasks, we had one lemon curd, two corn harvest tasks and one mining task. We did not know that for a 2-farmer team, there would be only one blossom task at a time until much later. We had given up waiting for blossom tasks and started doing regular 320-pt tasks. When I started reading the forum postings, we changed our strategy to go for all blossom tasks, but it was too late and we could do only a total of 4 Blossom Tasks each. At the moment we are #1 but I am sure some of the other hoods will overtake us by waiting for ten Blossom Tasks.

My problem was that my partner was not as well prepped so I had to delete a lot of combo's/baskets and production tasks that she was not prepped for. The other problem was she was often called away to the phone and so I could not discuss with her which blossom task she is able to do quickly. It was great following the tips of how to delete unwanted non-blossom tasks every 30 sec so that blossom tasks would show up every 30 sec if we delete an unwanted blossom task.....really great idea!!!....but it didn't work when my partner disappeared for half hour or more and I could not discuss which task she couldn't do. Yes, drama in real life is more important, but it was really frustrating for me. Anyway, we are done. Now I know how blossom derby works! I will be more prepared next time.

Xtalline or someone else, what is the trick to delete that fast without throwing diamonds at Supercell?
    I believe I have read all relevant topics, but didn't see it.
    Last edited by Llabyrint; September 14th, 2018 at 08:52 PM.
    Llabyrint (#8LLQJVC0J, where 0 is zero) Time zone UTC +2;
    level 108; town level 29; 140/144 achievements; barn and silo always full
    Champignons League NH Seriously Active Farmers #ULV9J9P

Maybe space the replacement if other tasks, then when a task appears and you dont have your quota of blossom tasks - the task that comes ups a blossom.

Gate it when you get a task that the lowest ranked player cant do.

If you delete a completed blossom task or an unwanted blossom task, the next task to come up on the board will be a blossom task or more than one if you have deleted more than one.

fastest way to make them appear is to stagger the trashing. One time I was on, the wait time for the next blossom task was only 5 minutes
    Last edited by WussyPuss; September 14th, 2018 at 11:10 PM.
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 35 BK 30
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by PedrosPlotThickens View Post
    Gate it when you get a task that the lowest ranked player cant do.
    What difference does it make if the lowest ranked player can’t do a blossom task?
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 35 BK 30
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...