Thread: Th10 attacking Th12

Fresh Spawn

Th10 attacking Th12

I am TH10 and always up against TH12, can decide what troops to use in my clan castle when attacking. I mainly use the gobowler attack strategy?

Quote Originally Posted by Dids View Post
    I am TH10 and always up against TH12, can decide what troops to use in my clan castle when attacking. I mainly use the gobowler attack strategy?
    A bit odd for a TH10 to be always seeing TH12; are you running up in Titans...?

I like taking more Bowlers with me when I run Bowler attack strats. If you’re hitting the EA with a CC, Balloons or Giants are also good choices.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Fresh Spawn
    yes im sitting at 4950.

Quote Originally Posted by Dids View Post
    Valks work well for me. They do more damage than giants if you make it to th and withstand the Bomb more than bowlers. Also, if you don’t make it to the th, they can still rip up that part of the base quickly.

Forum Veteran
    2 Witches (maxed ) and a Baby D (also maxed if possible) with Archer topper.

if u get Wreckers just be aware they are support troops and need a durable shield. So if the Wrecker pops by the TH and it has an Active Giga they could be toasted quickly with the potential onslaught of DPs typically near the TH/Core.

but they pair quite well with Bowler spam IME.