Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Builder Hall 9 release date?

Builder Hall 9 release date?

Any word on the Builder Hall 9, BH9? Im a non gemmer and have all defenses maxed at BH8, and half way done with walls. Would hate to sit on loot with nothing to do.

Forum Legend
    The 12th of Never.
    Seriously though no on knows but super cell and they haven't told anyone yet.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu01 View Post
    Any word on the Builder Hall 9, BH9? I’m a non gemmer and have all defenses maxed at BH8, and half way done with walls. Would hate to sit on loot with nothing to do.
    So many people complain about the pace up upgrading or ask for things to be cheaper/faster, especially on the main base, but they just don’t understand this. Being maxed out isn’t necessarily more fun. There still will be trophy pushing and clan games achievements, so you have that to do.

As for timing, it doesn’t sound like it is soon. Darian suggested they haven’t started working on it yet.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

What a relief... it had been half a week since a new BH9 thread and I was starting to worry.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    So many people complain about the pace up upgrading or ask for things to be cheaper/faster, especially on the main base, but they just don’t understand this. Being maxed out isn’t necessarily more fun. There still will be trophy pushing and clan games achievements, so you have that to do.
    I'm sure there are lots of people who do not like trophy pushing since it does not get you anything. In main village it'll give you clouds and in builder base, since such people push just to get more resource, after maxing even that does not make any sense. So they do ask for update once they max their base. Not all players like pushing, so they get bored when they have nothing to upgrade and their resources are wasted.

try to push trophy if you are almost maxed

Quote Originally Posted by stephenwanem View Post
    Not fun for many people, that's reason asking for update. Don't you think they already know they can push trophy and get ranked higher?

Quote Originally Posted by zxparesh3 View Post
    I'm sure there are lots of people who do not like trophy pushing since it does not get you anything. In main village it'll give you clouds and in builder base, since such people push just to get more resource, after maxing even that does not make any sense. So they do ask for update once they max their base. Not all players like pushing, so they get bored when they have nothing to upgrade and their resources are wasted.
    Yes, I understand why people keep asking for updates. Nothing in my post suggested I didn’t. My post was about the people asking for faster progression.
    Last edited by 2222; September 13th, 2018 at 01:21 PM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by stephenwanem View Post
    I dont sit low, nor do I push. I get my hits in to max daily loot. Currently sitting over 4800 points.

I myself got a little bored, since there is nothing else to do.
    I already maxed my bb, including all walls 8. Already reach the 6k+ personal.
    Last season ended around 5.8 i guess. This one im at 5.3k bit still...it got bored. In a few days is the same thing all over again and again....