Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Builder Hall 9 release date?

I just came back to CoC after about 10-11months off. I maxed BH7 except for the walls and clock tower/gem mine I think.

Iím currently getting drip-dried by everyone! So many BH8ís. Maxed as well.

Iím glad to see BH9 is a while away so I have some time to catch up. How long has BH8 been out anyway? Anyone? Iím assuming it has been out a long time. Or is there more P2W now because at 4000 trophies and even under that there are lots of bases that are maxed out including good wall progress. I donít remember it being so when I last played.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyfat View Post
    I just came back to CoC after about 10-11months off. I maxed BH7 except for the walls and clock tower/gem mine I think.

I’m currently getting drip-dried by everyone! So many BH8’s. Maxed as well.

I’m glad to see BH9 is a while away so I have some time to catch up. How long has BH8 been out anyway? Anyone? I’m assuming it has been out a long time. Or is there more P2W now because at 4000 trophies and even under that there are lots of bases that are maxed out including good wall progress. I don’t remember it being so when I last played.
    4k is now the realm of bh8s and mostly max defense ones. I'm f2p and my only building upgrade left is gem mine. All troops maxed and a bunch of walls to do.

Forum Hero
    I'll echo Piper, it's been out long enough that anyone dedicated enough to get their 3 daily wins is probably working on walls now above the 4K mark.

On one of my accounts I'l just working on walls and I think I only have 4 that are not L5 or higher at this point. Everything else is maxed. I figure in a few weeks I'm going to have all L8 walls and will retire until BH9 comes out (with the exception of picking up clan game points)

If you're a BH7, you are probably going to get bumped to the low 3000s before you win with any regularity would be my guess.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyfat View Post

I’m currently getting drip-dried by everyone! So many BH8’s. Maxed as well.

I’m glad to see BH9 is a while away so I have some time to catch up. How long has BH8 been out anyway? Anyone? I’m assuming it has been out a long time. Or is there more P2W now because at 4000 trophies and even under that there are lots of bases that are maxed out including good wall progress. I don’t remember it being so when I last played.
    BH8 was released on March 5th, so that’s a bit more than 6 months now. With all the events, Books, Runes, and so forth, a LOT of F2Pers have been able to surge forward in their game. We had enough time for most players to max BH7 before BH8 dropped, so we ended up with a pretty good base of high level BB players.

3000+ is largely BH8 now, with BH7s typically running right about or just below 3000 trophies. Of course, the BH8s in the 3000s are usually nowhere near to maxed but they are usually L6 or better defenders and often have a few L8 defenses mixed in there, especially as you start getting much above 3500. The really interesting thing is just how many BH8s with maxed defense there are above 4000 now. I did not push trophies early on this season and I’m seeing tons of maxed BH8s in the <4500 trophy range with just walls left.

Rumor mill suggests BH9 is a 2019-H1 thing but we’ve had no official word beyond “it will happen”. You’ll want to pull the trigger on that BH8 upgrade sooner rather than later though; we are just about to the point that new BH8s will be unlikely able to max before BH9 releases, especially if well rushed....
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Forum Veteran
    Quarter 1 of 2019 is my guess. SC doesn't exactly roll out updates quickly these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu01 View Post
    Any word on the Builder Hall 9, BH9? I’m a non gemmer and have all defenses maxed at BH8, and half way done with walls. Would hate to sit on loot with nothing to do.
    I'm actually looking forward to ignoring my builder base and focusing on my main village. BH9 in 2020, please.
    Jamestown TH12 (#28JUUQOPQ) ... Master Mason TH11 (#PUQJR29V)