Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Builder Hall 9 release date?

Darian confirmed today they have it planned for the first half of 2019.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by stephenwanem View Post
    try to push trophy if you are almost maxed
    I’m doing the opposite. Just to mess with people and to make clan games even easier.
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH11 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////

Quote Originally Posted by Himewad View Post
    I’m doing the opposite. Just to mess with people and to make clan games even easier.
    I still have some walls left. Once those are done, then the Builders Base will be reserved for clan games only.
    #1: HQ-22 XP-65 VP-390 * GBE-40-17-17-17 TH-33 TD-30-13-13 BH-31 BD-36
    #2: HQ-22 XP-65 VP-380 * GBE-42-17-17-17-17 TH-29 TD-27-13-13-13
    XP: 137 * TH9 BK30/AQ25 3266 Best * BH8 BM25 5020 Best
    King Level: 12 * Best Season: Challenger III * Cards: 88/89 * Current Favorite: Giant

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Darian confirmed today they have it planned for the first half of 2019.
    I'd be shocked if it wasn't 1st quarter. But I guess we'll see. This is based on the fact that many, many F2P are already maxed BH8 - walls included and many more are maxed BH8 minus walls.

In addition it's been about 10 months since TH12 dropped and many F2P are closing in on maxed TH12. I suspect there are quire a few like me who will have both maxed 12 on main base and maxed builder hall 8 by January at the latest (unless there is a surprising amount of new content in the December update for main village). I suspect they will use BH9 as a carrot to keep max players around until Operation Blue Sky is live and a possible TH13 in 2nd half of next year.

That's my guess anyway.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

i hope it come right at the beginning of 2019. A lot of famous and nice players stopped BB, i myself. After i reached 6k+ a few times, there is nothing left to do.

Im maxed BB 8 with walls, and maxed TH12. I know i use some gems, but even after maxed the TH12, i still have fun with the CWL. Cant say the same of BB
    TH12: maxed

BB 8: maxed

​Waiting for new updates

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    I'd be shocked if it wasn't 1st quarter. But I guess we'll see. This is based on the fact that many, many F2P are already maxed BH8 - walls included and many more are maxed BH8 minus walls.

In addition it's been about 10 months since TH12 dropped and many F2P are closing in on maxed TH12. I suspect there are quire a few like me who will have both maxed 12 on main base and maxed builder hall 8 by January at the latest (unless there is a surprising amount of new content in the December update for main village). I suspect they will use BH9 as a carrot to keep max players around until Operation Blue Sky is live and a possible TH13 in 2nd half of next year.

That's my guess anyway.
    I think it is a good guess. SC likes to spread out the new content enough that free players can catch up if they are active (a good plan in my opinion) and the first quarter of 2019 sounds in line with that strategy. It wouldn’t surprise me if they have that planned, but he said quarter 1 or quarter 2 to be safe.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

I've got one level 7 wall to do, fill up my storages, then I'm done (until BH9).

I'm thinking, though, I'll start a trophy drop... help get some lower BH8s and lower BHs upgrade for BH9. I've got builder runes, books, then should have some hammers, so when BH9 drops I'll be ready for some fast upgrades right away... and as I'll be low in trophies it should be quite fun using them against sub-BH8.

Or maybe I'll keep getting matched with other trophy-dropping maxed BH8s.

It will be in 1st quarter of the year only ( probably march) in my opinion because many players have max out there builder base and I don't think that supercell can give us the cloud update in 1st quarter of the year as cloud update is going to be released in 1st half of the year
    Also the summer update ( quarter 2) is usually a big update like introduction of builder base and town hall 12 s and a lot of people will get disappointed if they gets bh 9 in summer.
    Again 😅 also darian stated the devlopment process of bh 9 in September only so that it may release in March (quarter 1 ) only
    Last edited by Gogetaxv26; November 22nd, 2018 at 07:12 PM.

Pro Member
    It’s fair to say we are looking at march update TBH

Once maxed out there should be a way of transferring loot to main base, otherwise what other point.