Thread: Never opt out. Always do 10 tasks in derby.

Hard core derby players. Never opt out. Always do 10 tasks in derby.

Hi there. My friend and I are looking for an active, competitive, fun neighborhood. We never opt out and we always do 10 tasks 320 and up.
    Last edited by JosieDonna; 6 Days Ago at 03:28 PM. Reason: Typo

Fresh Spawn

We Need You!! You Need Us!!!!

Check out tag #8R2URJ2R. Farm name is Bountiful Harvesters! We need people like you. Lots of help when you complete tasks on expanding your farm.

We can provide you the best way to move forward in hayday

Hey josie,
    We are a champions league neighborhood with like minded players who are always ready to help each other and are quite chatful as well ..
    We have 23 players in our neighborhood and would love it if more join us..
    We have been doing well in the derby for the past few months and reach the top 5 frequently
    This is because players are helping each other so much that members are completing tasks in minutes and I am sure you will experience the same
    There are many donations made by senior members too...

Some more details about our group are mentioned here in the link :-

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...8#post11836128

Please check us out if you are interested as we would love to welcome players like you in the neighbourhood

NH name :-proud to be welsh
    NH tag :- 9YYCGRC

Hi we're a very Derby active neighbourhood and we are looking for two people to come and join us.

We are in champions league - currently first place.

We need active Derby players to help us maintain that position.

We are fun and friendly although when Derbys start we do become very focused. As we are all working hard to succeed in our tasks.

We have our own FB messenger group and chat and talk about all things - hay day included.

We take Derby tasks at a minimum of 300 points, the higher the better as we all enjoy the challenge.

We are an English speaking international neighborhood with people from USA, UK, Netherlands, Mauritius, India and NZ.

If you would like to try us out our neighborhood is Derby Cats and if you search for our tag you are bound to find us.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

#PPQYCPUG DERBY CATS

Hi Josie, the Ginger Gang plays the same as your friend and you. 320/400 x 10. Check out our trophies to see we are a competitive team.

Were an international team with members from the UK, Portugal, India, Canada and the US. It means we have people on at most hours. We’re fun and use the app LINE to chat or ask for help. Message me- currently min level is set as 60 but we can lower that for you to join.

#2UL9JQRR to make it easier to find

Hi Josiedonna, have replied to yr message.

🦄We have magical unicorns and rainbows! We have gone where no man has gone before! We have 70 Championship Gold!❤️Come join us lol ❤️
    ❤Hi! I am Gina, leader of the wonderful neighborhood called Farming Fools! If you are looking for a fun place to hang out while farming, come join us!

We have been active since 2014! Almost 4 years ago we formed this great neighborhood! 📅

We have won 70 golden trophies 🏆🏆We are
    amazing & awesome!!! 🐎🐎🐎 You can be too!

If you are active, chatty and helpful, please consider joining our group. You will be amazed by our generosity and teamwork! 😱

We are dedicated to running a peaceful and fun neighborhood and committed to making sure all of our fellow members needs are met!

[/COLOR
    Championship league is where we like to be and everyone finishes all nine tasks at minimum of 310 pts.10th is always optional

We are team players with great communication! We are looking for like minded team players. Humor is mandatory!🐧
    **The leader may always be bribed with a glass of wine 🍷***

Please be at least level 45 😀

Also be over 21 years old, thank you!

**Please only have one neighborhood...noone is allowed in having more than one neighborhood.How do people handle more than one anyways?!

Please request to join our private Facebook group under the same name of Farming Fools! If you choose not to join Facebook group then you will be asked to join at least the Messenger. This is so we can communicate and very essential during BINGO derby week 🏬

Search for Farming Fools! Dont forget the ! at the end and request in!

Please be courteous upon joining by introducing yourself.
    We always look forward to meeting new members! 😍
    After joining our Facebook or messenger and reading the nh guidelines you will immediately be made an elder.

Nh id is #GLLPRUU

COLOR="#cc0099"]

Love to meet you soon!❤❤❤

Quote Originally Posted by JosieDonna View Post
    Hi there. My friend and I are looking for an active, competitive, fun neighborhood. We never opt out and we always do 10 tasks 320 and up.
    Hi there. You and your friend are welcome to join us at the HD Addicts Army. We only strive for Gold and 3 lines bingo. We are competitive, derby focused, helpful, polite, and self sufficient bunch. We love to win and we have fun winning together. We currently have 132 gold cups and on our to collecting our 133th. We just wrapped up a perfect max score in blossom derby. Communication is the key to great team work. We are competitive, but you will not find a more relaxing, no drama environment hood. We facilitate trades and leader gives derby bonuses to help all expand and grow quickly. If you’re interested, pm me your tag and I’ll invite you.

Hi josiedonna, we now do have 2 vacancies, ive sent you a message so you both can join, let me know if you are still interested and il hold for you.cheers Robyn from the Active Help.

Hi! You probably already found a farm, but I just read this and I think you would be a perfect member for my neighborhood. If you are interested please click the link and look at my farm description to see if it interest you

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...%29?p=11855478