Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Never opt out. Always do 10 tasks in derby.

Centennial Club
    Hi. If you still need a hood, come check us out. We are the HD Addicts Army. We love derby and we love to win. We currently have 133 gold cups and just about to lock up our 134th. We are friendly, helpful and self sufficient bunch. Send me your tags and Ill invite you

Quote Originally Posted by JosieDonna View Post
    Hi there. My friend and I are looking for an active, competitive, fun neighborhood. We never opt out and we always do 10 tasks 320 and up.

Fresh Spawn
    Please check us out Active Derby tag PQYGLQVV

HayDay just for Fun

Quote Originally Posted by JosieDonna View Post
    Hi there. My friend and I are looking for an active, competitive, fun neighborhood. We never opt out and we always do 10 tasks 320 and up.
    Please come join us! We do the same, We always help each we have 4 players in the 100 level. We have several that are firefighter an cant play right now, 2 are ill and cant play so we a desperate for some new Neighbors. Weve all been together for several yrs to. Our Neighborhood name is Hayday just for Fun. Please come give us a try.
    eas

Hi JosieDonna , we are THE HOOD FAMILY . A group of 7 ISO derby fanatics who are team players as well to strengthen our ranks . We lvl from 75-136 in Champuon league . You sound kplike a good fit . 9VV9VYJ9 , white dog w/ yellow heart . My name is BOOTZILLA .