Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: blossom derby...whos done what task

too easy ann great idea.

tbh Once the tasks are levelled to 400 pts, how much does it matter who has done what as long as you queue up townies in appropriate buildings or queue up production items in machine? Since the tasks take less than 5 minutes each to complete that way....

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelina0165 View Post
    good idea Ann. we are going to try that now.

Steve, how does your hood handle it?
    To be honest Angelina we haven’t really made a great effort to track it. This week we only had 22 opted in so only 9 blossom tasks available at one time, we needed everyone to complete a mining blossom task ASAP so we could trash it and find our 10th blossom task. We handled that by having people shout it in chat when they’d done it and one team member kept a record. We were able to trash the mining after 12 hours (could probably have been 8 hours but I was being cautious) however that wouldn’t work to track all tasks. Fortunately we don’t need to track all the other tasks if we pick the right ones, and this derby everybody finished them within 60 hours. We kept the mining, wheat, corn, sugar cane, soybeans, rice, sushi, tacos and yoghurt smoothies. We held out for a help task for the tenth, but would have taken a train or truck task too - everyone was sick of crop tasks by this point I think LOL.
    Next blossom I’d consider keeping a 4th prod task that’s quite simple to load - if everyone stacks them and only takes the task when ready to complete, it’s so easy to complete the required tasks.
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

Great idea Ann, but i would prefer that when all done the task it would just vanish so no need to keep track on it since we have multiple task x 2 so still can't know which one you actually miss.
    Last edited by Fifio; 1 Week Ago at 09:39 AM.

I have posted a message on the feature request forum - please see https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-blossom-tasks

fifio, that is a great idea also..for the finished tasks to vanish.

steve, my team is not quite that coordinated i guess lol. even with only 11 opted in (so 5 blossom tasks at a time), we still had trouble keeping track of who had done what lol. mind you, half my team is on overnight while im sleeping. and like i said earlier, we had 2 different wheat tasks and 2 different buddie tasks..so it got a little confusing for a few ppl. we did use ann's suggestion halfway through though and it worked well. everyone just put what tasks they hadnt done yet in their name.
    Last edited by Angelina0165; 1 Week Ago at 12:11 PM.
    Leader of "Canadian Hood".
    Neighborhood tag #2j92yj88
    Farm Level 130

Our 4 Player's hood completed 10 tasks and won Gold: (completed Wednesday evening)

1- Serve 16 Grocery Store Visitors
    2- Buddies Combo
    3- Produce 30 Hot Chocolates
    4- Help other Farmers 30 Times
    5- Harvest 425 Sugarcane Fields
    6- Buddies combo
    7- Feed 195 Animals
    8- Harvest 560 Carrot Fields
    9- Harvest 960 Wheat Fields
    0- Help other Farmers 30 Times

edit: trashed 38+ bad blossom tasks to get 10 good ones.
    Last edited by sabine98; 1 Week Ago at 12:10 PM.
    Farm#1: Level 134, Town: 41, Barn: 12000, Silo: 12000
    Farm#2: Level 102, Town: 28, Barn: 4600, Silo: 4600
    Hay Day | Facebook | KiK sabine.khan98
    Hood Recruiting 100+ Level Farms - Tag: #8UCUVU8V

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelina0165 View Post
    fifio, that is a great idea also..for the finished tasks to vanish.

steve, my team is not quite that coordinated i guess lol. even with only 11 opted in (so 5 blossom tasks at a time), we still had trouble keeping track of who had done what lol. mind you, half my team is on overnight while sleeping. and like i said earlier, we had 2 different wheat tasks and 2 different buddie tasks..so it got a little confusing for a few ppl. we did use ann's suggestion halfway through though and it worked well. everyone just put what tasks they hadnt done yet in their name.
    A little numerical counter on the task to show how many times it’s been done would be another alternative.

I think Blossom derby is quite a good test of strategy, communications and team spirit for any hood it’s a great learning opportunity to improve those things too. However once you have that stuff sorted, if you want to be competitive, blossom derby isn’t greatly entertaining or challenging.
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players