Thread: Should Builder bases be rushed?

Fresh Spawn

Should Builder bases be rushed?

Im currently a new bh5 and stuck at 2k trophies but i keep getting matched with bh6 and occasionally bh7s and im considering to rush my builder base since it feels like adding or upgrading buildings and troops dont add any "matchmaking weight".
    Seems to me that trophies are the only thing that matter but i could be wrong 🤔.

Forum Hero
    The "matchmaking weight" is equivalent to your trophy count.

It's that simple.

Read the sticky at the top of this part of the forum for more info.

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/26|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Noobly View Post
    Im currently a new bh5 and stuck at 2k trophies but i keep getting matched with bh6 and occasionally bh7s and im considering to rush my builder base since it feels like adding or upgrading buildings and troops dont add any "matchmaking weight".
    Seems to me that trophies are the only thing that matter but i could be wrong 樂.
    You are correct, you should rush to BB8 as fast as you can. Unlike on the main base, there is no penalty to rushing ahead, there is only the advantage of extra offense and more defensive buildings.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs can’t attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Forum Hero
    Yes rush, there is no real downside.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    You are correct, you should rush to BB8 as fast as you can. Unlike on the main base, there is no penalty to rushing ahead, there is only the advantage of extra offense and more defensive buildings.
    Ooo ic, thks for the advice!

Yes rush for sure. Be consistent and only upgrade a couple of troops in the lab. Stick with the cheap ones. You can go a long way on raged barbarians, sneaky archers and bombers.

Maximise anything in BH5, then start rushing up until BH8. On the way upgrade your non defensive buildings and a few troops so that you establish a better route to BH8.