Thread: Introduction

Fresh Spawn

Introduction

Hi, everyone! Not sure if anyone had done this already, so I just made this thread for new guys like me to create an intro. Anyway, newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online Clash of Clans/Supercell community. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here. Cheers!

Welcome buddy

Forum Champion
    Welcome to the forums! You sure got to learn a LOT from here and we are all Family friendly, don't hesitate to come up and discuss any topic about clash

Also before you get into any trouble, read the forum rules -> https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/14

Quote Originally Posted by StevenTips View Post
    Hi, everyone! Not sure if anyone had done this already, so I just made this thread for new guys like me to create an intro. Anyway, newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online Clash of Clans/Supercell community. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here. Cheers!
    Welcome! This is a great place to learn. I learn new things all the time here. Good luck.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs can’t attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Fresh Spawn
    Thank you very much, everyone! Thank you all for the warm welcome!