Thread: Suggestions to changes in the game!!

Suggestions to changes in the game!!

I have a suggestion to Hay day! What if you could buy/sell garden items like, benches, flowers, statues and so on. First of all to make money and to help others that maybe donít have the opportunity to buy sertain items that cost diamonds or tickets. Not everyone have the opportunity to buy diamonds! Hayday is played by many kids and i think they chould have the right to decorate their farm without spending real money! So i would like to be able to sell those items!
    And another idea is that when the floodboat arrives the items you need to the boat should be on half the producing time or at least 30-40%faster, sometimes you need items that is hard to get in the paper and takes forever to Produce!!
    I hope im not alone thinking this would be nice things to change!

Used to do that in 'The Sims' game.
    I remember childen were just a troublesome consumer, so i built a swimming pool with a dive board and no steps out. Eventually the kids drowned and became grave markers in the garden. Since grave markers were deco items you could buy and sell in the shop...i sold them...!
    Last edited by PedrosPlotThickens; 1 Week Ago at 12:50 PM.

I wish there was a Facebook-type “like” system on this forum. Your comment would just have got a big Ha Ha face!!

Pedro, burn them in the kitchen, starve to death, electrocute them,drown threm...wait what was the topic again?

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by PedrosPlotThickens View Post
    Used to do that in 'The Sims' game.
    I remember childen were just a troublesome consumer, so i built a swimming pool with a dive board and no steps out. Eventually the kids drowned and became grave markers in the garden. Since grave markers were deco items you could buy and sell in the shop...i sold them...!
    LOL. I wonder if I move the pool at the base of the cliff, would Ernest and Rose go for a swim and drown? When grave markers appear, may I sell them during Halloween?
    Lynn, 9-3-18, clasher and farmer but not boomer and brawler

R.I.P. The official Boom Beach subforum. Sunrise: November 12, 2013; Sunset: September 3, 2018

There used used to be and I for one loved it, but others did not and they took it away. I should mention that it was only on a trial bases that they had that option. I’ve loved for it to be returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukasthomas View Post
    I wish there was a Facebook-type “like” system on this forum. Your comment would just have got a big Ha Ha face!!