Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get 3 daily victories without frustration:

It can be frustrating because it seems like the game is designed to make you lose a certain amount of attacks no matter how much you practice particular strategies.

On my base there is a designed gap in the wall that most people go for. It's fun to see the same group of troops (usually mass maxed Pekka's) try and make that gap work for them. What's funny is that in the ones I've been keeping track of that attack actually works 25% of the time or so. There is no discernible difference in their troop drops as it's all the same thing. Max pekkas and max battle machine. But one person can drop them all and get 100% on my base and the next guy does exactly the same thing and gets 34%.

Is it AI? Is the it the system maintaining it's stupid equilibrium? I don't know but I hate getting on streaks like that. 10 wins in a row! Great I'm up to 4500 trophies! Then I lose 10 in a row without changing strategy from my 10 wins. It feels rigged when it comes down like that.

Millennial Club
    I feel like Clan Games and Builder Base were made for each other since they complement each other so well. Granted, I do steer away from the difficult 1 hr tasks unless I have a boost available. The losses no longer seem to be bother me if I completed my objective. Since all defenses are completed (excluding walls), I no longer stress about needing to get 3 wins a day. The wins come when they come. They just come a little more often during clan games.
    Alpha and Omega (#PVUQR2UL) Location: USA
    TH12: 55/60/30 TH12: 33/44/30 TH11: 35/33/20 TH9: 10/6
    Always looking for more to join clan and help out with clan games. We've only missed one reward out of all games, come help us so it doesn't happen again. Be sure to mention forums in your join request, or you're deemed a dirty spy and rejected.

Quote Originally Posted by asddib View Post
    At the same time, I'm giving some of the weaker than me easy victories.
    ... Which is introducing more issues for others into the system the commoner the behaviour becomes or the wider it spreads. It’s basically pushing some of those others up higher to harder matchings than they might be able to handle, from where they’ll end up having to play more matches as they need more to collect the 3 wins. The system can handle a little of that behaviour just as other kinds of system can handle free riders, but it’s not behaviour to encourage others to adopt as it undermines the system.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomville View Post
    In a PvP system it is negatively impacting other players, particularly those weaker than you. The game is designed so that you reach an equilibrium at a particular trophy point where you lose as many attacks as you gain. If you’re winning 3 straight most days then you are sitting too low, and if you’re doing that by dropping then it pretty much amounts to bullying other smaller or less skilled players who belong at that trophy point you’re artificially maintaining.
    Exactly, and I was on the bad end of that as a BH6 being destroyed by 7s and 8s constantly. That’s why I am rushing to BH7

Quote Originally Posted by Tomville View Post
    ... Which is introducing more issues for others into the system the commoner the behaviour becomes or the wider it spreads. It’s basically pushing some of those others up higher to harder matchings than they might be able to handle, from where they’ll end up having to play more matches as they need more to collect the 3 wins. The system can handle a little of that behaviour just as other kinds of system can handle free riders, but it’s not behaviour to encourage others to adopt as it undermines the system.
    SC should add a trophy multiplier to clan games achievements if they want to discourage players from dropping tropies way down. Right now it is a joke how easy it is to max out clan games points with builder base with low trophies (same on the main village) compared to higher up.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs can’t attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    SC should add a trophy multiplier to clan games achievements if they want to discourage players from dropping tropies way down. Right now it is a joke how easy it is to max out clan games points with builder base with low trophies (same on the main village) compared to higher up.
    Yeah...let’s not push for that one. Right now, CGs are a nice side event - they don’t require too much time, you get a decent amount of resources to use on your base, and you’re rewarded for simply playing the game. If they start changing things with CGs, it will become yet another thing to grind on the game.

What would be nice, is a base trophy ranking based on the average number of trophies for any given BH level weighting. A simple weighting algorithm to set the floor for trophy droppers would easily balance things out so we no longer see the bullying.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    It was super easy doing this one with my bh8 at around 4400 trophies. I don't get the drop trophies for games things. Unless you are trying to do several accounts, they are easy to max doing nothing out of the ordinary. I can't remember the last one that took me more than 2 days. You have 6 to 7 days and don't get extra points for finishing early.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    ...What would be nice, is a base trophy ranking based on the average number of trophies for any given BH level weighting. A simple weighting algorithm to set the floor for trophy droppers would easily balance things out so we no longer see the bullying.
    I could go for that.

One of my minis is on the cusp of 3k (& the gems), but every time I get within a win or two I run into a well developed base. Will probably cruise past the threshold once the games are done.

Quote Originally Posted by arpithmania View Post
    i dont know what all the hassle is about trophy dropping? with 2 CT boosts per day (3 if you can manage time around it) its enough to get 3 wins even with 50% win rate. and whats so frustrating about playing BB 20 mins a day? if you think thats frustrating to you then you clearly are not enjoying the game and are just playing for the sake of it or may be for gearups.
    When you have 5 accounts, it takes a lot more than 20 minutes to get 3 wins on each. That is, unless you're a dirty trophy dropper like me. 15 attacks = 15 wins. 100% on every one. In & Out.

I'd guess many of us with multiple accounts are definitely playing just for the sake of it, or that something in our brains compels us.

(I have a 6th account where I'm actually pushing trophies, so I'm only 83.33% dirty. And having to go through ~5-10 losses/draws just to get those 3 wins is very frustrating. lol)