Thread: Questions about tall grass [Builder Base]

Fresh Spawn

Questions about tall grass [Builder Base]

So I have 2 questions relating to the tall grass that grows aroung the barbarian statue in the builder base, I hope I can get some answers for them:

1. I was told that the limit of tall grass that can grow off the original barbarian statue is 25. I've heard rumors that buying the second head for 250 gems will increase it to 50 (after all, 2 heads are better than one lol), however I haven't been able to confirm yet if this is true. Does anyone know if it is?

2. I currently have 2 Small trees that have the grass growing on top of them, so I'm wondering if this is still possible or if it was patched in a recent update? If it's still possible to achieve, would it be done by making the grass grow on top of the plant, or by making the plant grow on top of the grass?
    Link to picture of trees: http://imgur.com/a/P2zYDXL

Any help is appreciated, thank you for your time.

Both statues do produce tall grass. I'm not sure about the grass growing on the decorations/obstacles, though.

Yes, that’s how it works with the second statue, 50 even if you remove the first statue. As to the tree in grass I think all of mine have been a tree spawning in existing grass, but then I don’t remove the grass as I have had it where I want it a long time.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    Both statues do produce tall grass. I'm not sure about the grass growing on the decorations/obstacles, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomville View Post
    Yes, that’s how it works with the second statue, 50 even if you remove the first statue. As to the tree in grass I think all of mine have been a tree spawning in existing grass, but then I don’t remove the grass as I have had it where I want it a long time.
    Alright, thanks for your help

Forum Hero
    I've made a sweet little Pac Man Ghost with my tall grass .. and a tree has spawned right in the middle of it all. I haven't removed the tree nor the tall grass ..

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/26|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Yes you get 50 of the tall grass with the second barbarian statue. Yes you can get a tree to grow in the tall grass. The trees populate on the map in places where your village isn't. You can't really force a tree to populate on your grass. The best you could do is spread out your village as much as possible to reduce the places a tree could populate. You can remove just the tree or just the tall grass when they have spawned on top of each other. It's a bit of pain when you are trying to create something with your tall grass and I've messed up before and accidentally deleted the grass. Before you delete just confirm what you have selected.

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    I've made a sweet little Pac Man Ghost with my tall grass .. and a tree has spawned right in the middle of it all. I haven't removed the tree nor the tall grass ..

/Affront
    Now that is epic! Pic pls

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post

/Affront
    Pics or it didn't happen

Forum Hero
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggster View Post
    Now that is epic! Pic pls
    Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon3223 View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen

Villager girls seem to like to nap in the tall grass.

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/26|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Cool, Affront.