Thread: Reporting bot farms

Reporting bot farms

Hi all, first post here. I have been selling corn at what I feel is a fair price, 45, and the last few weeks the market has been flooded with it at 20. So I decided to do some research. From what I understand these are bot farms, often numbered in neighborhoods where all members are, for example, ABC01, ABC02, ABC03, ABC04 etc. All low level, most with corn to the left and expansion items as sold to the right. Same farm layouts, a few unfed pens and nothing else. So, my question is using android how do I report them? I have poked around and still do not see how I can report them for abuse to SuperCell. I like the game but this is taking a LOT of the fun out of it for me.

Thanks so much for any help you can give me

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPromise View Post
    Hi all, first post here. I have been selling corn at what I feel is a fair price, 45, and the last few weeks the market has been flooded with it at 20. So I decided to do some research. From what I understand these are bot farms, often numbered in neighborhoods where all members are, for example, ABC01, ABC02, ABC03, ABC04 etc. All low level, most with corn to the left and expansion items as sold to the right. Same farm layouts, a few unfed pens and nothing else. So, my question is using android how do I report them? I have poked around and still do not see how I can report them for abuse to SuperCell. I like the game but this is taking a LOT of the fun out of it for me.

Thanks so much for any help you can give me
    Tap the settings cog wheel, top left in game, tap help and support. If it does not have “contact us” in the top right corner, then tap any question. At the bottom it will ask if this was helpful, tap no and a dialogue box will come up.

please take screenshots and send them with your report of suspicious farms

while bot farms take away from gameplay, supercell will take care of them
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 30 BK 25
    established level 13 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...