Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ❤❤❤Looking for forever home for 3!!!❤❤❤

Centennial Club
    COME JOIN US AT GRANDS COUNTRY !!!

Looking for active talkative helpful English speaking members that love derbies!!!!!

An experienced group of friendly folks looking for more people from the USA and from around the world to join. We are a Championship League neighborhood that is from a Championship league neighborhood that is starting over.

We work tasks at 310 points and above, or 350 and above on special derbies. We do not demand that you do an extra task, they are your diamonds, however working extra tasks are very much appreciated.

If you are busy or prefer not to participate in the Derby we ask that you 'opt out' before the Derby begins, it's only fair to the members of the neighborhood that are playing the Derby

Please don't be afraid to ask for help or if you have any questions about the game feel free to ask in the neighborhood chat....after all that's what neighborhoods are for, a good sense of humor is a must..

We are a drama free neighborhood, or at least strive to be. Also we love to chat, you don't have to be chatty just communicate with us so that we know you are still around and playing. Besides we are a very helpful group and if you don't chat then we won't be able to help you so just help out when you are on and join in the chat when you can…

There is also a private Facebook page for members that are on Facebook. This is not required but highly suggested.

Neighborhood emblem.... Blue Star with Orange Saw & Ax.
    You can't miss the neighborhood in the search, it's the only one titled Grands Country

Tag #82QL2PRP

WELCOME TO THE GRANDS!!!

BUDDY WILKINSON
    GRANDDADDY BUDDY
    GRANDS COUNTRY

Hi! You probably already found a farm, but I just read this and I think you would be a perfect member for my neighborhood. If you are interested please click the link and look at my farm description to see if it interest you

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...%29?p=11855478

Hi Tanya! I'm Jannie, leader at KEEPING IT REAL #8YLJCQCY, white horse blue heart. We have definitely have room for 3. Sometimes we chat chat chat, other times we are quiet. Someone is usually on though. Our setting are request to join, if youd like you can give us a trial run see if we fit. Our NH is an international English speaking hood. We are friendly and helpful and ask the same in return. We keep our NH size at 15-20 for optimal task choices. Derby requirements are 320/400 9 tasks 10th is optional and always helpful. We have a solid derby record and dedicated players who play to relax, enjoy, chat a bit and hopefully win! Wed be happy to welcome you!

Sent a private message

Hi Tanya,
    Here's our ad, I actually have room for 3 at the moment,
    See if Our hood is what you are looking for and message me if you want to give us a try.,

��WANTED WANTED, AUSSIE, NZ, USA, UK,UN players or thereabouts lol��
    WANTED WANTED WANTED ,Our hood is looking for 1 new Adult Members (no children) to join after this Derby.

We have english speaking members worldwide, mainly Australia & USA, Someone is on all the time, we like Active, Helpful,Chatty Derby playing members, who love to have fun, come, check our hood out, we are waiting for you.☺

NO Silent Players or Forum or Kik Traders - please don't apply! If you join our hood, you must be chatty. Trade Only within our hood!

We are a Champion Derby playing hood. (Must participate in derby, ( unless you Opt out) -
    Minimum 9 tasks x 310 points. 320-400 for special derby. Your choice if you want to do 10,( a lot of our members do 10). We are very loyal & support each other to benefit the hood as a whole, very much like one big happy family. Our hood is team oriented -working as a team gets results. (Please dont apply to join if you are only looking for expansion items) - no drama in our hood just fun fun fun & happy farming. Yes we do the birdhouse donations and the Town. No delayed starts.

We also have a Facebook Group just for our hood only, to communicate, make sugestions, keep in touch, vote, etc., which you MUST join. We look forward to meeting you.♥

Our symbol is red cherry on a blue shield. Message me first,
    then tell me your level and what country you are in, give me your tag and il send you friend request, you accept then i can invite you to join,
    hurry before next derby starts.☺

Cheers, Robyn the Aussie Leader.☘

Our Hood is called: The Active Help
    Neighbourhood Tag = C9GLJ9C

I just read this last post and I'm thinking that you are a mind reader..I have already sent you a private message but felt compelled to respond to this as I feel you think the same way I do

Quote Originally Posted by Gramma35 View Post
    Sent a private message

I did not receive a message from you.

Gramma35,
    I am wondering if you were referring to me when you mention last post, or Jannie Gayle? If it was me I have not received a private message from you.

Kind regards, Robyn from the Active Help