Thread: Elder during derby

Elder during derby

If someone is made elder during the derby, can they trash tasks? I was made elder during the derby this morning and can't trash tasks so leader made me Co, I can Trash now...

Quote Originally Posted by churchjanachurch View Post
    If someone is made elder during the derby, can they trash tasks? I was made elder during the derby this morning and can't trash tasks so leader made me Co, I can Trash now...
    An elder should be able to trash tasks. Maybe they can change you to elder now and see if it works?
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 30 BK 25
    established level 13 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    An elder should be able to trash tasks. Maybe they can change you to elder now and see if it works?
    Another elder just tried, he was able to trash tasks, for some reason, I couldn't this morning when I was made elder during the derby.

Is it possible that you had your app open when the change to elder was made? Itís possible that you would have needed to close your app and then re-open it. That often fixes many little glitches.

As WP said, maybe have the leader or co-leader demote you back to member and change it back to elder. And see if that works.
    Last edited by Momscar; 1 Week Ago at 05:43 PM.
    Level 148
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Is it possible that you had your app open when the change to elder was made? Itís possible that you would have needed to close your app and then re-open it. That often fixes many little glitches.

As WP said, maybe have the leader or co-leader demote you back to member and change it back to elder. And see if that works.
    It worked. Elder trashing tasks is working fine now.

Thank you for letting us know that the problem has been resolved. Good luck on your derby.
    Level 148
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗