Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Siege Machine Value as troop Donations - Needs to be worth more.

Quote Originally Posted by bostone View Post
    I spend about 3 million in gold per day making seige carts
    3 million gold per day, huh? Think your clan needs to use the Siege Machines more wisely, that or you need more TH12 players in your clan with the Workshop.

Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    3 million gold per day, huh? Think your clan needs to use the Siege Machines more wisely, that or you need more TH12 players in your clan with the Workshop.
    Never seen an active clan eh?

I boost like twice a day.. can easily rack up 30... And I'm not the only one in my clan who donates like that

Quote Originally Posted by bostone View Post
    Never seen an active clan eh?

I boost like twice a day.. can easily rack up 30... And I'm not the only one in my clan who donates like that
    Active helps, but if you're donating that much with other members donating as well, maybe it's time for more members with the Workshop in your clan.

Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    Active helps, but if you're donating that much with other members donating as well, maybe it's time for more members with the Workshop in your clan.
    I'm not sure what relevant point ur trying to make. It's a very active clan, lots of pushers, 6 people r at or near 15k donations. We have about 15 th12s, most very active. I not complaining about loot or even feel the lack of credit for donating carts is the end of the world. Just saying the donation credit u get for that is way too low.