Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Siege Machine Value as troop Donations - Needs to be worth more.

  1. #11
    Forum Veteran IceBird1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,793
    Quote Originally Posted by bostone View Post
    I spend about 3 million in gold per day making seige carts
    3 million gold per day, huh? Think your clan needs to use the Siege Machines more wisely, that or you need more TH12 players in your clan with the Workshop.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    3 million gold per day, huh? Think your clan needs to use the Siege Machines more wisely, that or you need more TH12 players in your clan with the Workshop.
    Never seen an active clan eh?

    I boost like twice a day.. can easily rack up 30... And I'm not the only one in my clan who donates like that

  3. #13
    Forum Veteran IceBird1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,793
    Quote Originally Posted by bostone View Post
    Never seen an active clan eh?

    I boost like twice a day.. can easily rack up 30... And I'm not the only one in my clan who donates like that
    Active helps, but if you're donating that much with other members donating as well, maybe it's time for more members with the Workshop in your clan.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    Active helps, but if you're donating that much with other members donating as well, maybe it's time for more members with the Workshop in your clan.
    I'm not sure what relevant point ur trying to make. It's a very active clan, lots of pushers, 6 people r at or near 15k donations. We have about 15 th12s, most very active. I not complaining about loot or even feel the lack of credit for donating carts is the end of the world. Just saying the donation credit u get for that is way too low.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •