Thread: Blossom Derby

Blossom Derby

Looking for advice please!

I am in a NH of two (my sister and myself) which is not great for this type of derby to begin with! However, we usually just go for the horseshoe prizes anyway. Still, hereís my question. I have just completed a 320 task (serve 16 visitors at the Grocery) and it is now showing at 350 points but does anyone know how many hours a task remains on the board - awaiting another player to take it - before it gets eliminated? My sister works all day today so effectively if I donít trash it I canít do any more tasks because of the ď2 players/1 blossom taskĒ rule.

Hope that makes sense?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukasthomas View Post
    Looking for advice please!

I am in a NH of two (my sister and myself) which is not great for this type of derby to begin with! However, we usually just go for the horseshoe prizes anyway. Still, here’s my question. I have just completed a 320 task (serve 16 visitors at the Grocery) and it is now showing at 350 points but does anyone know how many hours a task remains on the board - awaiting another player to take it - before it gets eliminated? My sister works all day today so effectively if I don’t trash it I can’t do any more tasks because of the “2 players/1 blossom task” rule.

Hope that makes sense?

Thanks.
    Blossom tasks stay for 3 days after they are first taken, regardless of what the task is.
    As you are a nh of 2 players, you won’t get another blossom task until your sister completes the current one or you delete it.
    Farm ID - #9Y2R9CPV
    Farm Level - 178
    Town Level - 56
    Achievements Completed - 141/144
    Game Center - Philly+B

Philly - thank you! 3 days eh? I had no idea. I thought we were talking 10 or 12 hours maybe!

Just as a clarification...
    We are a hood of 2 players. On our board we have 1 blossom fishing task.

Am I understanding that until we both take that 1 task we will get no more blossom tasks?

Thanks in advance!

Edit because I can't spell!
    Last edited by emailkathy2016; 1 Week Ago at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post

Am I understanding that until we both take that 1 task we will get no more blossom tasks?

Thanks in advance!

you won’t get another blossom task until you have both completed the existing blossom task or you decide to trash it
    Farm ID - #9Y2R9CPV
    Farm Level - 178
    Town Level - 56
    Achievements Completed - 141/144
    Game Center - Philly+B

Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post

Thanks in advance!

You can trash that task, and the board should generate another blossom task. Also, consider the level of the 2 players, as one may be able to do a task and not the other.

Also, once both of you have done the task it will go back on the board and you will need to trash it. It will not automatically go away. Again, once itís off your board another will be generated.
    Last edited by Momscar; 1 Week Ago at 04:05 PM. Reason: additional info
    Level 148
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗