Thread: War strategies, What's the meta?

Centennial Club DavidOfTheThunderLegion's Avatar

War strategies, What's the meta?

Ahoy, let's get straight to the point - I am a returning player I haven't played clash of clans since Th12 was about to come out. I want to do wars again but I have no idea what kinda strategies run these days, what kinda strategies stopped working, to be precise "What is the meta now for Th10" ? I am not that concerned about war bases because I have already got a couple of good ones but I am very worried about failing in the wars. So if you guys could just share some strategies or point towards a Youtube video that would help me with this dilemma then it would be very generous, some advice, tips, tricks, anything basically related to strategies and the meta would be also helpful.

Don't wanna exaggerate so ✌ and Clash on!

BoWitch still dominates. The Wall Wrecker is a huge help in any ground attack as it gives you a free extra tank and you don't need wallbreakers or as many jumps. Which of course means you can take more bowlers and another rage spell or whatever you fancy.

People are using single infernos a lot now. Fill your wall wrecker with giants or valks and rage them up when they hit the inferno/core. That's how I deal with them.
    Last edited by DDdad; 1 Week Ago at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidOfTheThunderLegion View Post
    Ahoy, let's get straight to the point - I am a returning player I haven't played clash of clans since Th12 was about to come out. I want to do wars again but I have no idea what kinda strategies run these days, what kinda strategies stopped working, to be precise "What is the meta now for Th10" ? I am not that concerned about war bases because I have already got a couple of good ones but I am very worried about failing in the wars. So if you guys could just share some strategies or point towards a Youtube video that would help me with this dilemma then it would be very generous, some advice, tips, tricks, anything basically related to strategies and the meta would be also helpful.

Don't wanna exaggerate so ✌ and Clash on!
    Welcome back buddy! TH10 is awesome at the moment because of the variety available and there are certainly some great strategies. I recently did a video focusing on the Top 5 TH10 attacks right now which I will link below. The Wall Wrecker is definitely something to get used to for your kill squad and then Hogs or LavaLoon is great to finish off. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by JuDoSloTh89 View Post
    Welcome back buddy! TH10 is awesome at the moment because of the variety available and there are certainly some great strategies. I recently did a video focusing on the Top 5 TH10 attacks right now which I will link below. The Wall Wrecker is definitely something to get used to for your kill squad and then Hogs or LavaLoon is great to finish off. Good luck!
    Thanks mate!
    Last edited by DavidOfTheThunderLegion; 1 Week Ago at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DDdad View Post
    BoWitch still dominates. The Wall Wrecker is a huge help in any ground attack as it gives you a free extra tank and you don't need wallbreakers or as many jumps. Which of course means you can take more bowlers and another rage spell or whatever you fancy.

People are using single infernos a lot now. Fill your wall wrecker with giants or valks and rage them up when they hit the inferno/core. That's how I deal with them.
    Thanks mate!

Currently meta for Infernos is single and they are quite deadly and apparently bowitch combo with siege works good for Ground.
    I have seen 10 giants, 8 witches and rest bowlers work very good. You can add few wb then your king and queen. Quite lethal this combo.
    Stats: TH11 Lvl183 LeagueCrystal 1
    Heros: BK50 AQ50 GW20 Stars1435
    Walls: Lv1296 Lv11204

Centennial Club
    If you haven't warred since th12 has come out then u prob Will need a new base. Good th10 war bases no longer have a centered th, for the most part. Carts have changed the game

As for attacking, Bowditch, gowipes, valks, hogs can all be effective .i mostly use valks or bowitch
    Last edited by bostone; 1 Week Ago at 12:33 PM.