Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Iím bh 7 and the game matches me only against bh 8

  1. #11
    Forum Veteran JohnnyPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    On the Meridian of Misery
    Posts
    1,565
    Another perk of going to BH8 is the 3rd mine & collector + one more level. Non-boosted daily income jumps from 144,000 to 252,000.

  2. #12
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    191
    I understand that you may want to min max the way most players are encouraged to do on the main base, but the builder base doesn't have any incentive at all to min max. Just get to BH8 as quickly as possible, then start prioritizing your upgrades.

  3. #13
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,118
    this is a bug that happens to some specific players(those who like to max things out) contact support to get a fix.
    my edited posts most likely mean, i miss spelled or miss worded or forgot something.

    speculation is the only thing we can do until anything is official. thats what the forums are for.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorgeloac View Post
    I’m getting tired of losing because the game always matches me against stronger villages.
    How am I supposed to win against someone that has more defenses than me and Max troops level it’s just too stupid please fix de match making, don’t forget about the 1 extra camp advantage that the have against me.

    I don’t think i’m the only one with this stupid problem.
    It doesn’t matter your hall level or the hall level of your opponents, you will lose about 50% of your matches. You will always lose about 50% of your matches. If you are tired of losing 50% of your matches then there is nothing you can do to enjoy a PvP game like builder base is. You will always lose about 50% of your matches. About the only way to avoid this is to intentionally lose a lot of matches to drop your trophies low, forget about those and then only think about the “wins” you get at the lower range.

    As for matching BB8s, you should be BB8 as fast as you can. That will help you play higher in trophies and win more loot. There is no reason to stay at BB8 and as a BB7 you probably figured that out already. Note, though, when you move to BB8 it will not stop you from losing about 50% of the time. You will move up a bit in trophies and then you will go back to losing about 50% of the time. That is PvP.

    Quote Originally Posted by arpithmania View Post
    this is a bug that happens to some specific players(those who like to max things out) contact support to get a fix.
    Don’t contact support.
    Last edited by 2222; 1 Week Ago at 06:06 PM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

  5. #15
    Emergency Uggster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Bournemouth, UK
    Posts
    911
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    .. why do you stay at max bh7? What advantage do you think it's giving you?

    /Affront
    Waiting for you say your usual "dont' be such a BH7" ...

  6. #16
    Forum Hero
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Water Seems Safe
    Posts
    7,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorgeloac View Post
    Iím getting tired of losing because the game always matches me against stronger villages.
    How am I supposed to win against someone that has more defenses than me and Max troops level itís just too stupid please fix de match making, donít forget about the 1 extra camp advantage that the have against me.

    I donít think iím the only one with this stupid problem.
    Judging by the number of threads that crop up on just this subject, no you are not the only one.

    By now hopefully you have figured out the the trophy ladder used for match making does not care what builder hall your are or how developed you are in that builder hall.

    The most efficient way to advance your builder hall and climb the trophy ladder is to rush your builder hall advancement as quick as possible, specifically planting as many buildings as possible as well as advancing your offensive capabilities as quickly as possible.

    Then go in and back fill defensive upgrades and lastly focus on upgrading your walls.

    You can play however you like but if you follow these simple steps your advancement will be quicker. I'm not sure if your enjoyment will be better or not but you will likely be less frustrated as the game mechanics are unlikely to change for you, I would recommend you changing to adapt to the game mechanics as they are, not as you would like them to be.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

  7. #17
    Warriors are OP
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    877
    Because of the way the bb works thereís no advantage to maxing. Your opponent is largely based on trophies which is why you keep katching bh8s. Unless SC completely changes the system, the only way to avoid this is to be a bh8 yourself. Again, thereís no advantage to maxing because thereís no loot bonus like in the HV

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Straya
    Posts
    245
    So for all those saying Ďwhy stay bh7, thereís no advantage staying, go bh8í well I already have a high bh8 account, and a bh6 account and i really canít be bothered farming up all these accounts, my bh6 account is my max th10, my max bh7 account is my max th11, and now I basicly just have 1 account I can just focus on

  9. #19
    Forum Hero
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    7,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggster View Post
    Waiting for you say your usual "dont' be such a BH7" ...

    I wasn't in the mood for that yesterday :-)


    I'm actually amazed that people keep bringing up this "problem" .. the fact that they can't figure out why they are losing is beyond me.

    A completely new BH8 is likely to have an extra camp. That's an extra structure that an opponent has to destroy .. but, it's also AN EXTRA CAMP that will completely tilt the balance in his favour when facing BH7's.

    I faced BH7s for about 12 attacks, when I turned BH8 .. that's all it took for me to gain enough trophies to be in the same trophy range as all the other new BH8s.


    So yeah .. we can go over this again.. OP .. there is no problem with the match maker, but rather a problem with YOUR understanding of the game, stop being such a BH7 and move up to BH8. You'll have other problems when you do, but at least you woun't feel that you lose because your opponents are "a higher BH level than yourself" .. you'll lose because your base and troops are weaker than your opponents .. and because your opponent had your base figured out better than you had his figured out. (that's actually also the reason why you lose now: you are weak :-)

    Stop being weak, move up.

    /Affront
    TH12-60/60/26|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •