Thread: Udderly Amazing - Championship Neighborhood - Seasoned Players - No drama!

🐮🐮 Udderly Amazing 🐮🐮- Championship Neighborhood - Seasoned Players - No drama!

Hello fellow Haydayer's! UDDERLY AMAZING (TAG# PYJPVPQ9) is currently recruiting new members level 60 and up! We are a good old bunch of friendly farmers looking for exciting new recruits! So if you can...speak English, participate in derby which includes completing all tasks (extra task is not required but helpful if itís a close race), 310 points+ come join us! We require opting out if you won't be able to finish all tasks, otherwise you will be opted out or booted from hood if there is no communication! DERBY IS NOT REQUIRED, however if you opt in, all tasks MUST be completed.
    We are a group of very helpful and competitive bunch of folks! We enjoy helping others that also help as well, don't be a stiff...we donít mind you asking for or requesting items but you must help others in return if you do. No mooches!
    No strict crazy rules just enjoy farming, help your team out, and HAVE FUN playing the derby!

AUTOMATIC PROMOTION TO ELDER IS GIVEN UPON JOINING.

English speaking is very important and required for communication. USA team members are preferred due to time zones, easier to help everyone when we are on at the same time! Much easier!

We have excellent communication and no drama!

We have a GOOD time and enjoy chatting with each other so if this sounds like the place for you, come join us!
    I am "THREE LITTLE PIGGIES" the leader of UDDERLY AMAZING, pink cow with turquoise background.

NEIGHBORHOOD TAG# PYJPVPQ9
    Last edited by redtwinkle2; June 10th, 2019 at 11:39 PM.

I'm level 20

I would love to give your NH a try. Please pm me
    Last edited by DinkumDerbyDoer; December 23rd, 2018 at 04:26 PM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Greetings!
    My friens and I are looking for a new home. Levels 145 and 97 and 62. We are active derby players and enjoy the give and take if helping other neighbors. If you might be interested in having us, we'd love to meet you!! Thanks.

New Bloke/Chick
    We have 3 players looking for a new home. Levels 62, 97 and 145.
    Can do 310+ tasks. Are you still looking?

Come join us!

Come join us!

One more spot left, come join us!