Thread: Somthing about BH walls

Fresh Spawn

Somthing about BH walls

Before i start… yeah I know there is probably tons of threads about it, do I like the BH? Nope! Why trying to max? because if I start a game I like to finish it fully, then why not pay? Im a student with 58$ in my bank account. And even if I had money there is no why I paying money for a useless walls, why useless? Because im winning bases with max walls and im a noob…
    So I have a completely max bh8 except walls, all lvl5 and then I seen the cost of the of lvl 6 wall and decided to do a little math.

I have max collectors which make daily 252000
    didnt include clock boost since i find it useless in term of making gold
    Also a winning reword, usually im stuck at 4400 give or take, which gives 500000 gold and elixir
    And i have 32 pieces of walls
    Lvl6 cost: 1200000
    Lvl7 cost: 2000000
    Lvl8 cost: 3000000
    Now lets start: per day im getting 752000
    To finish walls to lvl 6 i need (32*1200000)/752000= approkmaxly 52 days
    To finish walls to lvl 7 i need (32*2000000)/752000= approkmaxly 86 days
    To finish walls to lvl 8 i need ((32*3000000)/752000)/2= approkmaxly 64 days

Do basically I need 202 days to complete a useless walls……… now even if I decide to waste money, 50 days can cost here like million bucks.

Supercell I get it… you love money, but so do we. But this? Even EA corp will be shocked and we all know they a big fan of micro-transection. You need to calm down the cost here not to mention I have a th12 with lvl11 walls which needs a work on, don’t make this mod more miserable as it is. And we talk here about BH that not liked by most, and you not making ppl like it.

And lets not talk about th walls, but there at least im riding 400-500k loot with war which gives 500k-1m and daily reword and games and potions and upgrade heros def in the middle, so I can mange, there is more fun and gives you a sense of accomplishment but not in BH, I finish 80 lvl12 walls in 2 months so its more balanced I think.
    So….

Take this seriously, thnx.

p.s: yeah spoiler alart, english is not my native language so deal with it

Forum Hero
    Discussed at length in Builder Base subforum where this will probably get moved.
    Yeah walls are time consuming. Do them or dont nobody is going to lose sleep whether you max your walls except you.

Oh and you are better taking walls to L7 with gold rather than taking them all to 5 then 6 then 7 since you can upgrade 7 to 8 with elixir
    Last edited by Klavious; 1 Week Ago at 11:55 PM.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Sorry. You lost me at you don't like it but you must max it. Its a game. There is no must. I havent put any money into bh and i have some 8, 7, 6 and 5 walls. Also max d and one level of bb drags left for lab. Use some wall rings. Plan to use elixir as it is available. You won't need 200 days. Or since you don't like it, here's a thought. Don't play.

Quote Originally Posted by zeke92 View Post
    Now lets start: per day im getting 752000
    To finish walls to lvl 6 i need (32*1200000)/752000= approkmaxly 52 days
    To finish walls to lvl 7 i need (32*2000000)/752000= approkmaxly 86 days
    To finish walls to lvl 8 i need ((32*3000000)/752000)/2= approkmaxly 64 days
    Adding to what Klavious said above... Your calculation assumes you are upgrading all walls to L6 and L7 before buying any L8 walls, then splitting L8 walls equally between Gold & Elixir. You should upgrade each piece ->L6 ->L7 individually with Gold, then immediately upgrade to L8 with Elixir.

One wall piece ->L6 ->L7 takes 3,200,000 Gold. By the time you do those two upgrades, you've also earned an equal amount of Elixir, so you can immediately afford the L8 upgrade for 3M Elixir. If you earn 752,000 Gold & Elixir per day, you can upgrade one wall piece from L5 to L8 every 4.25 days. For 32 pieces that's approx 136 days.

Don't forget about wall rings. We've been getting at least 10 from every Clan Games recently. I'm not going to do a full real calculation, but I think using those 10 rings could shave off 1-2 days every 2 weeks. Assume that comes to ~15 days total, now you're down to ~120 days to max your walls.
    Last edited by JohnnyPC; 1 Week Ago at 12:34 AM.

I dilly-dallied working on my BB for quite a while, so once Wall Rings were added to the game, my walls were still L4 or lower. The upgrade from L4 -> L5 is 800k Gold, or 2 rings, so at 400k per ring, that upgrade is the best bang for your buck when using rings.

I've been able to do all 32 of my L4 -> L5 upgrades with rings, saving me 25,600,000 gold, or ~34 days off the final wall grind (assuming your level of income once I get there).

Forum Hero
    Almost all Level 7->8 wall segments HAVE to be upgraded with Elixir, if you want to avoid wasting resources.

I'm assuming that you have upgraded all your troops, your Battle Machine, Gem Mine and all other Elixir demanding items at BH8,at this point.

If you are above 4K trophies, you have about 840K Gold+Elixir a day. Don't throw away all the Elixir just because you have a flawed idea that walls have to be upgraded "in sequence" .. all 5s before all 6s before all 7s before all 8s.

Get a few to Level 7 and make sure you always have a few at that level, to be able to dump your Elixir somewhere.

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/26|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Yes even I find it very high sometimes. But then I think what will people do if they can max even wall within a month. They will keep making threads on wasting of resources, nothing to upgrade so add new content etc. So I think SC must keep it as it is to keep players busy for long time till new things arrive. That's the reason I'm not complaining about it, since there is a long time ahead of us before we get new BH (as per my knowledge no major BH update this year!).
    /peace\

TH12***** | Exp 207 | Royals 50-59-25 | BB8 | BM 25

Millennial Club
    news flash, players already hav wall maxed bases without paying a single penny.
    my edited posts most likely mean, i miss spelled or miss worded or forgot something.

speculation is the only thing we can do until anything is official. thats what the forums are for.