Thread: What do y'all think of the 3 star rate?

Millennial Club

What do y'all think of the 3 star rate?

I've been pleasantly surprised at how many 3 stars I've been able to pull off lately against maxed out defenses, excluding walls. I don't push and have a tendency to forget to attack (which means I'm losing out on loot for maxing out my walls), unless clan games are active, so I stay below 4500 until towards the end of the season. The bases probably have bad designs, and it also seems to be luck at times.

I kind of expect the 3 star if a defense is down or just after a season reset and the opponent's defenses are not maxed. Whenever I do get a 3 star I'll look back over enemies base to verify if a defense was not maxed. If it's all maxed then I will happily post to clan chat that I was happy to get a 3 star.
    Alpha and Omega (#PVUQR2UL) Location: USA
    TH12: 55/60/30 TH12: 33/44/30 TH11: 35/33/20 TH9: 10/6
    Always looking for more to join clan and help out with clan games. We've only missed one reward out of all games, come help us so it doesn't happen again. Be sure to mention forums in your join request, or you're deemed a dirty spy and rejected.

i cant remember the last time i 3d or was 3d ... and i am only at about 4500. if i get in the 70s i am confident, if i get in the 50s i am very worried, seems to be mostly in that band for me.