Thread: Inactive Leader

Inactive Leader

Before I get yelled at for posting something that has been addressed many times, please note that I have already read through Help&Support and I have a more specific question. On Help&Support I read something like “supercell will not change leader if there is an active co leader”. Now I know this is not the intent of the rule, but if in my clan (where the leader is inactive) all the co leaders leave and there is a single elder and the rest are members, will supercell make that elder the leader? I know this is sort of a workaround and doesn’t really follow the intent of supercell’s policy but my clan is desperate to not lose the years of leveling up we have done. Is this technically possible?
    EDIT: fixed typos
    Last edited by sirdisclashon; 1 Week Ago at 03:24 PM.

Ask Supercell, because we don't know.
    Last edited by StormHeart; 1 Week Ago at 04:02 PM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    Ask Supercell, because we don't know.
    I will, I was just wondering if anyone has tried something before and been successful

If your clan is in agreement about who they want for the leader, you all could go for another clan. Have all the current coleaders leave and the one person you want to be the leader as an elder then have that person ask SC for leadership.

It seems that's what you are thinking.

I have never run into it but people on the forums have stated if the leader is gone for six months then SC MIGHT make the change. I think it was more likely to happen in the past. Others have said SC would not make the change at all.

I think you're gong to have to ask SC because you don't want to end up with no Co-leaders. But you already know that co-leader can do anything a leader can do except promote someone to leader. I get that it would be good to have a leader though. Only SC knows.

Quote Originally Posted by sirdisclashon View Post
    I will, I was just wondering if anyone has tried something before and been successful
    Last edited by StormHeart; 1 Week Ago at 04:41 PM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    If your clan is in agreement about who they want for the leader, you all could go for another clan. Have all the current coleaders leave and the one person you want to be the leader as an elder then have that person ask SC for leadership.

It seems that's what you are thinking.

I have never run into it but people on the forums have stated if the leader is gone for six months then SC MIGHT make the change. I think it was more likely to happen in the past. Others have said SC would not make the change at all.

I think you're gong to have to ask SC because you don't want to end up with no Co-leaders. But you already know that co-leader can do anything a leader can do except promote someone to leader. I get that it would be good to have a leader though. Only SC knows.
    That’s a good idea, we are discussing doing something similar. Thanks.