Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Blossom Derby

Quote Originally Posted by Llabyrint View Post
    I couldn't find an answer in this forum. Is the timer set on each specific task or just on the first one
    taken?
    Timer is not reset. The time is for all players. For instance in our hood boat is 2 days for 2 players to complete. Approx.

Our neighbour is stuck with the original two blossom derby tasks, don’t know what to do? It is frozen although every member has completed each of those tasks, no new blossoms tasks arrive to do, we feel like our neighbourhood has been froZen out of this derby.. do sad😢

Quote Originally Posted by Huntressd View Post
    Our neighbour is stuck with the original two blossom derby tasks, don’t know what to do? It is frozen although every member has completed each of those tasks, no new blossoms tasks arrive to do, we feel like our neighbourhood has been froZen out of this derby.. do sad
    You need to delete them once everyone has finished them
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 30 BK 25
    established level 13 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Millennial Club
    Seeing all these questions about blossom derby, one can’t help but feel that Supercell once again haven’t really given players to information or brief they need to compete in this derby It’s a poor show!
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

Quote Originally Posted by mdcfc View Post
    Seeing all these questions about blossom derby, one can’t help but feel that Supercell once again haven’t really given players to information or brief they need to compete in this derby It’s a poor show!
    Agree the info about how to play Blossom Derby could do with some revision, or at least some strategy hints. Saying that we had the quickest finish ever this week, all done by Wednesday evening, and that included waiting time for the Feed tasks.

The board was kind to us with 2 Help, 2 Mining, Train, Corn, Cane, Soyabean, Trucks and Rice but we did trash a lot of longer production tasks to get those up.

The key is an active hood with good communications. We learnt last Blossom that deciding which 10 tasks to do, sticking to that and thenchanging our farm names to show which tasks hoodies were still awaiting helped us ‘manage’ them much better.

Loved this week 👍🏻💕
    Clover ’Girls' 20+ adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 65+ please.
    Look for white dog, pink circle #2GPVQCVC

Steve just wanted to thank you for posting those very clear instructions. After I read them I changed our strategy and we were done the derby in a few hours.

That said, I’m not happy that our three person team will drop by thousands of points on the leaderboard because we cannot compete with big hoods.

Pro Member
    9 opted in finished in just over 2 days, 9 easy farming and 1 help. We had to delete 216 tasks to get the right ones.

One improvement that is needed is the blossom task should automatically delete when all farms have completed the blossom task

Large NHs with 24 farms or more get 10 blossom tasks and therefore have an easy derby as all their tasks when found are all available for the NH.

I find it interesting that HD clearly do not understand the Blossom Derby as why give very large NHs 11 or 12 blossom tasks when all you need is 10 for a maximum score.
    Last edited by Fatfinger; 6 Days Ago at 08:25 PM.
    Fat Finger Farm - Leader - Creative Fat Farm - #U0CRCQV
    Level 131, Town Level 43, 135 / 141 Achievements

second blossom derby if i'm correct, second one we finish first ... no one does the things until the end, we are 2 in the derby and we have 10 320 and 10 350 ... and alone with the max ... we begin 13-14 until friday ... doing our task in our corner ... and then overtake everybody ... it's really a matter of patience and communication with your teammate ...
    Farm level 113

Pro Member
    What is quite intresting about the Blossom Derby , explanation is also when it is translate to other languages ,
    All that can English are very fortunate , in some languages well you should try to understand that , it will not help if you can that language ,
    I hade to use many many hours to get all players to understand , It is not easy to explain and understand in a other languages then your own , And what it say in theirs was rubbish ,
    But well We got Derby CUP 157 a Silver , So I probably did ok .
    Last edited by Lyngby; 4 Days Ago at 12:09 PM.